Chapter 28

○Monroe pov○

Jewel's birthday is 7 days away, so me and nathan thought it would be a good idea to also have a gender reveal after that day.

Jewel birthday idea was a cotton candy themed, so why not have the gender reveal after her birthday. I know some people might say that's selfish or something like that but I think it's a good idea plus then the next party would be a baby shower.

Lailani and Kiara said that they would have someone to design me and nathan outfit for the gender reveal.

On Jewel Birthday

Today was Jewel birthday, my baby turning one today. The place we booked to have her party was ready for everyone to go to. I got Jewel dressed and then I got ready, then nathan got woke up. He told me that he would be at the place after he get out the shower.

I said ok, then picked up Jewel and went down stairs. Everyone was ready to leave, we left out the house and went to the place.

It took a couple of minutes to get to the place, we made it to the place after 20 minutes of driving. I parked the car and got Jewel out of her carsit. Everyone was waiting for me and Jewel, we walked into the place and it was decorated for beautifully. It was decorated with pink, blue and white clouds, it had a ball pit and a small indoor trampoline.

Hours into the party

There was little kids running around, my little cousins running around. My family from both sides was here, my friends and my friends with kids was here. There was a loud noise coming from outside so everyone got quiet to see what was going on, then loud hocking from a car started. Everyone went outside to see what it was and it was nathan in a pink car and my brother Zander sitting in the passenger sit.

Jewel looked at me with a shocked yet happy face, they got out the car and while me and Jewel walked over to them. "Happy birthday mamas" he said picking Jewel up, my brother walked over to me and gave me a hug. "Wsg lil sis" he said, "Hey zan" I said hugging him back. "Happy birthday stink look what I got you" he said setting down the box as nathan but down jewel. She opened the box and seen a puppy, she looked at me then looked at the puppy.

"Look what uncle zanny got you stinka" I said. Zan took the puppy out the box and held the puppy so jewel can touch it, "What you gonna name the puppy jew jew" nathan said kneeling down beside jewel. "Ummmm...Mamas" She said then looking up at me, "Mamas it is" I said. "Ight time to sing happy birthday" Nathan said, he picked up Jewel and zan gave the puppy to me.

Then everyone walked back into the building to sing happy birthday.

After singing

We were packing up the gifts to get ready to head home, "Bae who did you buy the car for?" I asked him while putting the gifts in my trunk. "The car is for Jewel when she gets older" he said, "Ok" I said. We were getting the rest of the gifts then putting them into the cars.

At home

We where putting away Jewel new clothes and her new toys in her room, and Jewel was laying down in her bed with her new puppy. "Ight everything is put away time to get some sleep for tomorrow" Nathan said, we walked to our room and get changed into some pajamas. Then went to sleep.

The next morning

"Roe roe wake yo ass up" i heard someone say, I opened my eyes to see Lai holding up the custome made outfit for the baby shower. "Hurry up and get ready" She said, "Oh and don't get the outfits wet" she said before leaving.

At the place again

The party was going good so now it's time to reveal the gender of the baby.

"Ok everyone outside please for the revealing of the gender" Lai said, everyone was going outside to do the gender reveal. "Ok roe and nathan come here please" notti said, me and nathan went to were Lai and notti was standing. "Ok everyone grab a cup of water from the table please" Kia said.

Everyone grabbed a cup and was waiting for the next step. "On the count of 3 everyone throw water on roe and nathan" dd said, "1...2...3" ddot said and everyone threw water on me and nathan.

"Lai I thought you said we couldn't the outfits wet" I said, I heard everyone gasping and cheering. I made a confused face because everyone was cheering, "Bae look at our clothes" nathan said looking at my dress. "It's blue, why is it blue if the water was clear?" I said, I thought for a minute then realized. "Were having a boy!" I said, "BAE WERE HAVING A BOY" nathan said running around cheering.

"Lai how did you do this?" I said walking up to her, "I have someone make the outfit blue first then make it white so when water gets on the outfit it reveals the color" She said.

After the revealing everyone was talking and having fun. Then everyone when home about 3 hours later.