Chapter 13

○Xavier pov○

I got to the car and got in, "Notti asked about you" I said putting my stuff down but my feet. "What for?" she said pulling off, "idk but I just found out dat girl he was w name" I said grabbing my juice.

"Whats her name?" Lai said making a left turn, "It's Iyanna and 'apparently' me and her have a class together" I said opening and taking a sip of my juice. "Oh" was all she said as we pulled up to her house.

We made it up to the sixth floor and everyone was up on sitting on the couch, "Lai did you see notti post w dat girl" Kia said walking up to Lai and giving her a hug, "I'm fine girl don't worry about it" Lai said hugging Kia back. "Damn ion get a hug kia" I said holding my chest, "nigga I seen you everyday since u moves to nyc" Kia said playfully punching my arm. "But yk if u tryna get him back Lai I got the perfect guy for u to he probably just your type" Kia said smirking.

○Lailani pov○

"Kia keep that offer on hold" I said walking to my room.

1 hour later

I heard yelling n a whole lot of cursing, I left out my room to see it was everyone arguing w notti and dat girl. "Yo who tf dis bitch" Kia said pointin to Iyanna, "Who you calling a bitch" the girl said getting in Kia face. "Yo chill, kia dis my friend Iyanna" notti said pulling the girl back, "Who the hell told you to bring her here?" I said making everyone look at me. "Bro Lai come on cause ion want you to say anything you might regret" zay said trying to pull me back to my room.

"Why do you care so much?" Notti said rolling his eyes, "I care bc your mine, I'm ur girl why would I not care" I said trying to get zay from pulling me back. "Oh but you ain't think that when you up and left to hangout with zay" he said pointing at zay, "Why are you so jealous of zay?" I rasing my eyebrows.

"Tf would I be jealous of him for" he said chuckling, "Are you jealous of Iyanna?" Notti said looking at me. "Why would I be jealous of a bitch I don't even know" I said laughing, "Yet it's ok for you to hangout with your bsf but I can hangout with my friend" he said shaking his head.

"You know Xavier, I told you how I kow Xavier" I said trying not cry because this was getting very irritating. "You should know if you haven't seen someone in a long time, you would wanna hangout with them" I said, "But yet your jealous of zay for what no reason" I said rolling my eyes.

"I'm jealous because ik how bsf's and get they say they don't have feelings for you then sit here and continue to make plans so you won't spend time your ur bf/gf" notti said rubbing his face. "If you were so worried about me leaving you for one of my boy bsf's why ask me to date you" I said making a confused face.

"I don't even know" notti said walking toward the door with that girl Iyanna, "Istg notti if you walk out that door without explaining how you feel we are done" I said on the verge of crying. Notti hesitated to walk out the door for a minute then walked out which made everyone look at me, I was still looking at the door til Iyanna walked out then looked at me with a smirk then left with notti.

"Omg Lai let's go to your room" Kia said taking me from zay and going to my room, "Are you ok?" Kia said while sitting me on my bed. "No" I said trying not to cry, "but I think I'll take up that offer if it still stands" I said will going to my bathroom to run me a long bath. "Do you dd and ddot here or do you want them to leave?" Kia said while walking to the door. "I'm not gonna punish them because of notti choices" I said while getting in the bath, "Ok what about donnie u want him to stay again" Kia said.

"He fine, he mostly with nathan anyway. But can you close my bathroom door and tell nelly to come here please" I said, "Sure lai" Kia said walking out.

Couple of minutes later

I was out the bathroom and was getting ready for bed, I put on these power puff girls pj's and laid in bed till my door opened. "Hey Lai feeling better" Nelly said coming in my room with a bag of snacks, "No not really but I took Kia up on that offer" I said will grabbing a bag of chips. "Well whatever you plan to do with that offer I was stand by your side for it" he said giving me a hug. "But let's with everyone" he said then called everyone to my room.

He put on a movie and we were just watching it.

2 hours later

Everyone was sleep but me to I decided to take a quick picture and post it on my story.

Heluvlani story-

Heluvlani-Im so thankful for my friends

Tagged in story: @25knathan, @http.kiara, @ddosama @sugarhillddot, @yoboi.nelly, @fall4zay, @2much.donnie

(Pretend everyone is sleep and they in lai's room)

Then I went to lay back down and go to sleep.