Chapter 2

○Lailani pov○

When the plane landed I texted kiara. My aunt gave me the address for the apartment so Kiara can drop is off there. I looked up from my phone to see kiara waiting for us. "Hey kia" Nelly said putting our bags in the trunk, "Hey Nelly, Lani did you get the addy from your aunt? Kia asked me. I nodded my head yes as we got in the car, I gave Kia the address and she drove to the apartment.

We got to the apartment it looked fancy, we got out of the car and went to the six floor. Auntie told me that John and yazzy was there with him.

Kia helped me with my bags while Nelly got his bag and suitcase. We got in the elevator to got to the sixth floor, we made it to the sixth floor but there was only on door. Nelly knocked on the door  to reveal John and yazzy behind him sitting on the couch.

Yasmine looked back an saw me at the door, she got off the couch and came running towards me. "Sissy" yazzy said hugging my leg, "Hey yazzy I missed you I said getting down to her height and hugging her. "I missed you too" she said, "Damn no hi to your older cousin?" He said looking at me while dapping up Nelly.

"Hi nathan" I said giving him a hug, "Are you ready for school in 3 weeks he asked me, nelly and Kia. We shook no because we weren't ready for the summer to be over with. "Oh before I forget me, you, nelly and yazzy will live here" Nathan said walking to show us our rooms.