Chapter 4

○Lailani pov○

I woke up to Kia telling me to get ready so we can go to her place. While she was waiting i got in the shower washed up then lotioned up with my cotton candy scented lotion. And put on this outfit.

 And put on this outfit

(Lai fit)

I grabbed my white mini book bag and put my phone, lip gloss, airpods, phone charger and keys in the bag and walked out my room. "Hey we are going to Kia house I told nelly and he raised his thumb.

Me and kia walked out the apartment to the elevator. "You ready for school soon?" She said looking at her phone. "No not really" I said playing with the white and red bracelets around my wrists. The elevator stopped and we out got and walked to Kia car. We drove for a while till we got to kia's house. She parked her car and we got out and walked up to her door.

She unlocked her door, "Yo ma I'm home" She said place her keys on the key hooks next to the door. "Hey honey... oh hey Lani" her mom said hugging Kia then me. We walked up to kia's room. Kia opened her door and when I tell you her room was just like mine but given snow princess vibes.

 Kia opened her door and when I tell you her room was just like mine but given snow princess vibes

(Pretend her gaming set up is white too)

"Damn Kia your room look better then mine" I said looking around then sat in her gaming chair. I waited while she got in the shower.

20 minutes later

She came out the bathroom ready to go.

(Kia fit)

"You ready to back to the place?" Kia asked me while grabbing her bag, "yea let's go" I said getting up walking out her room. She closed her room door and we left her house. We drove around for a while till noti texted Kia to be at the place in 5 minutes.

We drove to the place and parked the car, we were hungry so we walked to the nearest deli. We walk in and go what we wanted till heard someone say something, "yo ma you lookin real fine"
a cute boy said from behind us. We turned around and seen a fine ass boy standing there, "yo wants yll age?" He said walking up to us. "15" we both said, "Oh damn my bad I thought yll was 16" je said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's all good I'm Lailani and dis is kiara" I said, "I'm Donovan" he said smile, not gonna lie the smile made me blush but in a shy way. "Well wanna be friends?" He said takin his phone out his pocket.

"Yea sure why not" Kia said while Donovan handed his phone to Kia so she can put her number in, Kia handed me his phone and I put my number in. I handed him back his phone, "Just text us when you wanna hang out or sum" I said walking to the front to pay for us stuff. Kia looked at her phone to see a few text from noti tellin us they waiting for us. We told Donovan bye and walked out the deli.

We jogged to the building, we opened the door to see everyone staring at us. "Yo what took yll so long?" Noti asked us, "bro we was here before everyone else early so we decided to go to the nearest deli" Kia said showing her bag. "Oh and we met someone new so chill" I said as we walked to the line with the girls. I felt someone stare at me what I said that but every was looking at each other so it was hard to tell.

The first boy went, "9/10...4/10...7/10...2/10...8/10...6/10...1/10" he said to the girls and gave Kia and me 7/10. The rest of the other boys went beside dd, ddot and notti. Dd went and gave all the girls beside Kia and me 5/10. Kia and a 10/10 from dd and I got a 9/10 from dd. Then it was ddot turn, he gave all the girls a 0/10 beside Kia and me. He gave kia and me 9/10. Then notti went he did the same as dd for the other girls but something different for kia. Kia got a 9/10 from notti and I got a 10/10 from notti.

Then first girl went, "7/10...8/10...3/10...8/10...10/10...6/10...1/10" She said then gave the phone to the next girl. The restof the girls went now it was Kia turn, she gave all the guys a 4/10 beside dd, ddot and notti. Dd got a 10/10, ddot and notti got 9/10. Then it was my turn i gave the guys a 7/10 just to be nice, I gave dd and ddot 9/10 while notti got 10/10. Noti ended the video and everyone walked out the building we heard someone saying something but me and kia wasn't paying attention.

We seen Donovan standing close to the building on his phone, "yo Donnie what you still doin here " Kia ask him. "Waitin for my uber but they keep canceling" he said putting his phone in his pocket. "Well we can hang out at my house and plus you can hang out with my older cousin he 16" I said, "ight dats cool" he said as we was walking to kia's car.

I felt someone staring at me and when I look to see who it was, it was notti. He looked piss, we got in the car and drove off to my place.