Chapter 23

★No one pov★

The gang been going to school and work, this weekend was the trip to atl for this fan birthday.

They already had their bags packed and ready to go. They found out savannah and zay was secretly dating, and that monroe might be expecting again.

Dd, ddot and notti have been acting weird lately which made everyone suspicious.

○Ddot pov○

Right now I was with notti and dd, "Bro I can't keep hiding dis from my girl" I said. "We go to atl tomorrow so we cab tell them when we get there" dd said as he got finished rolling up. We smoked for a while then went back in the house, I went to my room and seen lulu making a tiktok.

I decided to mess up you tiktok. "Bae move you messin me up" She said, she started getting in front of me but I picked her up and threw her on the bed playfully then the tiktok ended.

"I'm posting this" I said posting the tiktok, "You ready for the trip tomorrow?" She said me. "Yea what about you" I asked her, "Yea" she said. "Yo ddot and lulu, lai said come to her room she finne stream" Mari said. We went to lai and notti room, "Wsg yll" lani said.

User:Heyyyy

User:Wsg

User:Yll ready for the trip

User:Yll lookso cute

Hater:Ewww bruh, come to atl watch yll finna get jumped

User: @hater they not finna get jump stop playin with dem

User: @hater you saying dis watch they beat ya ass when they found out who you are

I seen the comments and it was sum bum ass person saying we finna get jumped in atl, and the fans was defending us. "I wish a bitch or a nigga try to jump us" Kia said, "like Kia said" juju said. "Well yll wanna see me stream while we on our way to atl?" Lai asked.

User:Yesss

User:Yes please

User:What yll finna do when yll get down there?

"We are gonna go to sleep cause yll know how getting of a plane feels, or if yll every been on a plane yo know how it feels" dd said, "Yea we finna go to sleep cause that girl party is Saturday so we gotta be well rested" Lai said.

Couple hours later

"Ight good night stream we will be back at 6am to film us on our way to atl" Lai said then ending the stream. "Set yll alarms to 5am to start to get ready" notti said then we all went to our rooms.

○Notti Osama pov○

Lailani alarm went off and we got up to get ready.

5:50am

Everyone was down stairs in the kitchen ready to go. Lai started her stream and set up the camera, "Wsg yll, as yll can see we ready to go to the airport and the cars are outside ready to go but it is currently 5:50am so everyone gonna do a fit check before we leave and also everyone has a camera linked up to the stream so when they turn on they cameras you will be able to see them to" Lai said explaining.

 Lai started her stream and set up the camera, "Wsg yll, as yll can see we ready to go to the airport and the  cars are outside ready to go but it is currently 5:50am so everyone gonna do a fit check before we leave and also everyone has a camera ...