Chapter 11

○Lailani pov○

I heard loud screaming, I looked down to see a bullet wound in my lower stomach. I dropped down into Kiara arms and saw her crying and screaming at someone, I look over to see notti holding a gun and dd n ddot right behind him telling him let's go the job is done.

It was getting hard to breath my I started to feel sleepy, "Kia I'm getting g tired lemme go to sleep" I said rubbing my face. "No Lai stay awake the ambulance is on its way" Kia said crying while rubbing her thumb on my face, notti was still standing there, "FUCK YOU NOTTI AND YOUR PUSSY ASS BROTHER AND FRIEND" I heard Kia say to notti before he got in the car with dd and ddot.

They drove off and my eyes started to get heavy, "Kia I'm going to sleep wake me up when it you gotta leave" I said close my eyes. Little did I know I wasn't waking up again.

*Dream ends*

I woke up scream and making notti jump up, I off notti and looked at him like I just seen a ghost. "Ma u ok?" Notti said getting close go me, "No stay where you are" I said backing up. "Yo ma what's wrong?" He said trying to get closer, "Stay away notti" I said backing up to the door.

When notti tried to get close to me again I hurried up and opened the door, I ran out the room and everyone was looking at me like I was crazy. I grabbed yazzy and ran out the building before anyone can talk to me, I ran to my car with yazzy in my arms. I put yazzy in her sit then got in the car and drove to my aunts house, auntie came put her house and got yazzy. I drove home and was panicking so much because it felt so real.

At Her place

I was crying and very frustrated that I fell in love with that boy. I was broking the glass cups and plates out of angry, I slide down the counter and was crying my eyes out. I heard the door open, I looked up to see nelly and xavier. They ran towards me and kneeled down and gave me a hug while I was still crying.

"Yo Lai what's wrong? Why did you run out the building like that?" Nelly and sitting beside me as zay did the same. "I had this nightmare and it felt so really I said crying, "How did it go if you don't mind telling us?" Zay asked while rubbing my back. "I heard screaming and I looked down to see I had a bullet wound in the lower part of my stomach. Kia, notti, dd and ddot was there, that's when I dropped down into kia's arms and she was crying and screaming at someone." I said look at them.

"Then when I looked to see who she was screaming at it was notti and them, notti was holding a gun and dd was telling notti to hurry up and get in the car the job is done. I seen ddot in the car but it looked like he ain't wanna be there, then kia screamed at him sayin 'FUCK YOU NOTTI AND YOUR PUSSY ASS BROTHER AND FRIEND' then I kept telling kia I was getting sleep" I said then I started crying again.

"Then you died?" Nelly asked, which made me cry even harder. I looked up to see it was Kia, notti, dd, ddot, nathan, and donnie. They all looked at me with tear forming in their eyes, "So that's why you didn't want me to touch you" notti said pushing his hair out his face then walking up to me. I tried to scoot back but I couldn't which made nelly told notti to back up.

"Ma I just wanna talk" notti said on the verge of crying, "Can't you see she don't wanna talk" Nelly said getting up in notti face. "Yo wrd 2 my muvva if u don't back up ima deck u bro" notti said getting in nelly face, "BRO STOP" I yelled which made everyone look at me.

I grabbed notti hand and lead him to my room, we got to my room I closed and locked my door to make sure none of the others try to get in. "You wanted to talk so talk" I said as we sat on my bed, "Ma yk I would never hurt you, yk i lov- yk I really like you so why would I kill you" notti said trying not to cry. "Idk notti but the dream felt real, it felt to real it was almost like I was actually shot" I said pushing my hair back. "Yk I love you to much to do that" he said getting close then kissing my forehead.

"Ik you love me but it felt to really notti" I said looking up at him, "it will be ok ma" he said pulling me to lay down on his chest. He was rubbing my back as my eyes where getting heavy, "I love you Lailani Reyes" notti said give me a peck in my lips. "I love you too Ethan Reyes" I said before falling asleep on his chest.