Chapter 18

2 year time skip

(If you gonna be confused on they age lemme help u out.

Lailani:Old age-15/New age-17
Kiara:Old age-15/New age-17
Stephanie:Old age-16/New age-18
Paris:Old age-14/New age-16
Lulu:Old age-13/New age-15
Juliana:Old age-15/New age-
Yasmine:Old age-3/New age-5
Zelena:Old age-3/New age-5
Iyanna:Old age-15/New age-17
Dd:Old age-15/New age-17
Ddot:Old age-13/New age-15
Notti:Old age-14/New age-16
Darnell:Old age-15/New age-17
Donovan:Old age-16/New age-18
Jamarius:Old age-16/New age-18
Xavier:Old age-16/New age-18
Johnathan:Old age-16/New age-18
Blu:Old age-14/NewNew age-16)

○Ddot pov○

School have been going rlly good besides Xavier, Jamarius, Donovan, Johnathan, and Stephanie graduating highschool. Ik I should be happy for them but I'm going to miss them being in school with the rest of us, but then in one more year. Dd, Kiara, Lailani, and Darnell are gonna graduate.

I was thinking about how everyone gonna be graduating and getting over with school, and how everyone gonna go there own way in life. "Mr.Jimenez" the teacher said but I was to zoned out to notice, "yo darrian" one of my classmates tap my shoulder.

"Bro what" I said looking at the student who tapped my shoulder, "the teacher called you" the student said pointing to the teacher who was otp. "Yea teacher" I said getting up out my sit and walking over to the teacher, "Grab your things and go to the front office" the teacher said handing me a pass.

I went back to my sit and grabbed my bookbag and left the class. I walked down the halls then down the stairs to the front office the see the whole gang, "wsp what yll doing down here" I said. "We don't know" notti said dapping me up.

"Yll are here because Johnathan is taking yll out of school for today, so yll will be at his graduation" the front office lady said then Johnathan walked through the front door telling us let's go.

Notti, dd and I got in lai's car while Nelly got in Kia car, and xavier n jamarius in nathan car waiting. We drove to Paris and Blu highschool first to see Stephanie graduation.

We got out the car in the parking lot of where her graduation was being held, we seen blu waiting for us. "Yo hurry up it's finna start" Blu said as we got out the car. We made it to out sits and seen Paris, lulu and juliana sitting down. I walked up to Lulu and gave her a quick peek on the lips before sitting down beside her.

"Hey baby" She said giving me a kiss on the cheek, everyone was boo'd up with beside paris, blu, mari, zay and donnie but donnie girl was way up front getting ready to walk across the stage. They graduation was starting and stuff, then it was time for them to walk across the stage.

Everyone was getting called then Stephanie got called up the whole gang stood up and was cheering and so was her friends, "Wooo go steph" the girls said. "You did it Stephanie the boys said besides donnie, "You did it babe" donnie said.

After the Stephanie graduation

"You did it babe" donnie said kissing steph, "Ok now it's time for yll graduation let's go" I said ready to get this over with. We drove to the others graduation spot and stuff and got out.

After the end if their graduation

We went out to eat then they said they had a surprise for us, so we payed for the food and drove to the surprise they had. They blindfold us then got us out the car, they told us to take our blindfolds off on the count of 3.

"1....2....3" they said then we all took our blindfolds off to see and big as house.

3" they said then we all took our blindfolds off to see and big as house