Chapter 9

○Lailani pov○

I was still otp with notti while getting ready, "yo ma what time do you think you will be around here?" He said while walking around to find dd n ddot.

"In a few minutes, I just gotta tell the boys they either gotta walk or call Kia for a ride" I said while walking out my room to the living room. The boys were right there waiting for around, "yo who you otp w" Nelly said walking up to me and looking over my shoulder.

"Oooh it's dat nigga notti, wsg bro" Nelly said taking my phone and walking out the apartment. Everyone walked out, john locked the door and we all got into the elevator. We got out the elevator to see Kia waiting in her car. "John you already called kia?" I said as him and donnie got in Kia car, "yea" was all he said before they pulled of leaving Nelly with me.

I took my phone away from Nelly to tell notti ima be there soon.

At Notti n Dd house

○Dd Osama pov○

"Yo notti when is ur girl gonna be here bro?" I said as we all were sitting in his room smoking a blunt. "She said she otp" he said as I passed the blunt to ddot, we heard honking outside.

Ddot checked to see who was honking and it was Lai, "Yo come on" She said waving her hand. Notti put the blunt out in the ashtray and we left his room. We walked downstairs to the front door, "Yo mom can you lock the door please, oh and if the place ready for us to set up when we get back?" I asked our mom.

"Yea I'll text you the time it opens so we can set up" my mom walkin over to us and giving us a hug. We walked out the house to see Lai and Nelly, "wsg nelly" I said dapping him up. "Wsg yll" he said going back to being on his phone, "yo ma after school me, you n yazzy gonna go shopping" notti said to Lai as she nodded her head.

At school

○Lailani pov○

We made it to the school and went to our classes, me and notti walked to our class we got together but half way there he stopped. "Yo notti you ok?" I stopped and walked back to where he stopped at, notti grabbed my hand and we sant at the nearest bench.

"Yo ma I gotta tell you sum but ion know who you gonna react" he said messing with his chain, "Come on notti just tell me" I said grabbing his hands. "Lai I really like you, I liked you since the smash or pass video." He said as we made eye contact, "I really like you to notti" I said smiling. "Will you be my girl lani?" He asked me after kissing my hand, "yes I will be your girl notti" I said while giving him a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Ight come on before we miss class" he said as we get up and walk to our class.

After school

Me and notti walked out the school because notti said me, him and yazzy are supposed to go shopping. Me and notti got in my car and drove to my aunts house.

At auntie house

We made it to my aunts house, I parked in her drive way and we got out the car. I knocked on the door and heard footsteps coming towards the door, "who is it?" My aunt said. "Hey auntie it's me lani" I said waiting for her to open up the door, she opened up the door at let us in.