Chapter 17

○Ddot pov○

We got paris and her bestfriends came too. I had my eyes on the girl with the blue hair cause she was mad cute, then we made it to Paris brother class. We did the same from Paris, Lai knocked on the door and waited. She told the teacher the name and we went in the class.

"Yo is dat Lailani?" Some of the boys said, "Yo blu let's go" Lai said. "Ight bye gang" Blu said dapping up his friends, we was about to leave when one random boy said dis. "Yo blu put me on with Lailani" he said winking at Lai, "yo I can't do that she got a man" Blu said shutting the boy down. "Ion see her man with her" the boy said getting up to look around den laughed, "my man is here" Lai said pulling notti from the back of the group.

"They not even dating no more" he said rolling his eyes, that's when notti started making out with Lai infront of the whole class and everyone was recording. "Bro I bet the kiss wasn't nun to her" the boy said, "what's another way to prove to u we dating?" Notti said looking at the boy dead in his eyes.

The class looked at the boy as he thought of sum, "Propose to her rn" the boy said smirking thinking notti won'tdo it. Notti had a smirk on his face which made the boy smirk drop from his face as notti got down on one knee and took out his pocket a promise ring. "Lai will you make me the happiest man and become my wife again?" Notti said looking at Lai.

"Yes notti I will become your wife again" she said as notti put the promise ring on her finger then kissed her, "ight live we gotta go" Lai said then ended the live. We walked out the school and went to Lai place.

Lai places

We made it to place, "yo we never got your name" Lai said looking at the three girls. "I'm Stephanie or steph for short" the girl with the curly hair said, "I'm Juliana, juju or liana for short" the baby face girl said. "And im lulu" the girl with the blue hair said.

A/n- Ima do a time skip to 2 years because why not🤭. But because I'm running out of ideas for when they are young teens. So the ima post the Instagram pictures from over the two years.

Distractionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें