Chapter 6

○Darnell pov○

Kia asked me and the boys to get something from the deli across the street so we did. When we got back there was 3 boys with them, "yo kia n lani who tf these niggas" Nathan said.

"Yo wrd 2 my muvva watch who u talkin to" ddot said, "yo watch ya mouth lil boy" donnie said pointin at ddot. "Bro istg lai if u don't tell us who these niggas are we gonna jump u" I said rapping my arm around her shoulder.

"Yo u ain't gonna jump nobody" dd said getting in my face, "bro if yll don't stfu so we can tell yll" Lai said playfully pushing me off her. "Guys dis is dd, ddot n notti. We met them at the video I told u about nelly n nathan" Kia said. "Guys this is Johnathan, Darnell n Donovan" lani said, "Johnathan/John or Nathan is my older cousin" lani said pointing to nathan, "Darnell or nelly is my bsf since 5" Lai said walking up to me n playfully punching my arm. "And him right there is Donovan or donnie for short he was slightly the reason we were late for the rating video" Kia said as donnie looked at her like she lost her mind.

"Yo u dat nigga they was talkin to when me n my brother tried to talk to them" notti said, "bruh I new I wasn't trippin Kia" lani said.

○Lailani pov

It looked like notti was about to say sum else but the bell had rang tellin us that lunch was over. I guess having classes with notti wasn't that bad even tho he kept staring at me, we were in our last class. I was playing games on my phone when I got a text.

???
Yo what you doin after school?

Who dis?

???
Oh mb it's dd

Oh umm nun just goin back to my place n probably gonna stream on twitch for a while

Dd👺🥷🏽
Ay can i come w u cause ian got nun else to do

Sure why not lemme tell nathan n them

Dd👺🥷🏽
Where u tryna meet at?

Infront of the school dumbass where else😑

Dd👺🥷🏽
Yo wrd 2 my muvva I'm get notti to handle yo ass😤

Notti ain't gonna do shit

Dd👺🥷🏽
Wrd 2 who?

Wrd 2 my dead bro

Dd👺🥷🏽
Ight bet lemme text notti now

A few minutes later I look up to see notti lookin at, I lowkey forget I told dd notti won't do shit. So when the bell rang everyone walked out the classroom to leave I seen notti leave first then the rest of the kids.

I walked out the classroom only to get pinned to the nearest locker, I looked up to see notti pinning me to the locker. "So what you say to dd?" He said rasing his eyebrows, "I told dd you wasn't gonna do shit" I said as we kept eye contact. "Yet you didn't do anything but pin me to a locker" I said rolling my eyes, "Who said me pinning you to a locker was the other thing I was gonna do" he said. He started leaning in about to kiss me when ddot n dd big head ass ruined the moment.

"Yo wsg gang" ddot said which made notti back up fron me fixing his jacket, "yo notti did you handle her for me?" Dd asked notti. "He ain't do shit put pin me to a locker" I said which my notti grabbed my neck playfully.

(If u dk what I'm talkin about here is a picture)

As notti did that the boys was hypin him up till I moved his hand

As notti did that the boys was hypin him up till I moved his hand. They boo'd me, "dd you comin or what" I said walking to the front of the building to meet Kia and them. "Where yll going" ddot asked following us to the front, "I'm going to her place n chill w her and kiara" dd said.

"Yo ma you ain't gonna invite me?" Notti said raping his arm around my shoulder, "do you n ddot wanna come to" I said looking for kia. "I'd thought you never asked ma" he said smiling, "yo kia you ready to leave?" I asked her.

"Yea come on" She said as we walked to her car, we got to her car and tryna to figure out how everyone was gonna fit. Kia had a truck so she let nathan drive while donnie was in the passenger sit, so nelly n ddot had their own sit so kia had to sit on dd lap. While me and notti had to sit in the trunk.

 While me and notti had to sit in the trunk

(Kiara's car)

(Kiara's car)

We pulled up to our and got out of the car, we got in the elevator to go to the 6th floor. Nelly opened the door to reveal auntie n yazzy sitting on the couch.

"Hey guys" She said only excepting me, kia, nathan n nelly, "who are these other people?" She said. "Hey auntie they are nelly's new friends and they want to hang out w him today" I said saying something before anyone else can, "Well it's nice to meet you guys but I gtg" She said hugging nathan first cause dats her soon then nelly, kia and me last.

She left and they all looked at me, "what?" I said walking to yazzy. Notti walked to where I was playing with yazzy, "Is she ur sister?" Notti said. "Yea her name is yasmine but I call her yazzy for short" I said, "Hey yazzy" notti said in a soft tone. "Hwey" yazzy said, "I'm notti, how old are you?" Notti said sitting down beside me. "I'm 2" She said holding up 2 fingers.