Chapter 26

○Lailani pov○

After the whole incident in atl we flew back and noticuzz wanted to do a video with all the couples in the gang.

Back at the house

"Yll ready cause noti waiting for us at the place he wanna meet us at" I said walking down stairs, "Yea ma we was waiting on you" notti said kissing my cheek.

We drove to the location he wanted to meet us at and that was target. "Wtf we doing at target noti" I said, "Oh shit I forgot to tell yll why yll here" he said. Blu took the camera from noti so the camera could get all of us, "I have called yll here to do a challenge" noti said.

"Whats the challenge?" Juju said, "All the couples gotta be hand cuffed together for 24hrs and the last couple to take the handcuffs wins 10k" he said pulling out the money and showing the camera. "So yll up for the challenge" all the couples said yea, "me and tori not a couple tho" Paris said. "Yll finally be a couple today if yll want dis money" noti said.

"You up for the challenge?" Paris asked tori, "sure" She said. "Ight we in" Paris said, "how we supposed to go to the bathroom tho?" Nelly asked. "Yll gotta figure it out" noti said, noti handed us go pro cameras for us to have to film what ever we doing.

(If you don't know what a go pro is look it up)

Walked to noti car to get the hand cuffs and put them on. I was hand cuffed to notti, juju and nelly was cuffed together, steph and donnie, lulu and ddot was together, roe and nathan, paris and tori, kia and dd, and zay and sav was together.

The only people who weren't cuffed together was blu and mari cause they single asf. So we turned on the go pros and walked inside target, and blu and mari was walking around with noti the whole time.

"Oooh bae let's get this" I said showing him a cute lilac purple fluffy heart people, "Sure why not" he said grabbing it and putting it in a cart.

After shopping

Everyone met back outside at noti car, "I see yll still got the cuffs on" noti said and every nodded they head. "Ight let's make dis a little bit hard" he said, "let's go to the movies" he said. Everyone went to they car and paris and tori got in the car with me and notti, we all followed noti to whatever theater he picked.

We all got out the car and walk into the theater, we bought the tickets and got snacks and went into the movies.

9 hours later

Back at the house

We was out all day and doing stuff, now we back at the house and the to people left was me and notti, and paris and tori. "Ight ima play a song and whoever can sing it these 5 songs word for word wins the money" noti said, "ight bet" I said. Noti paired his phone to the speaker in the living room and everyone was sitting down.

First noti played 'slut me out by nle choppa'. And I won that round, then he play 'self esteem by lambo4oe' and it was a tie. Next song he played was 'munch (feelin' u) by ice spice' and tori won that was.

Next song he played was 'I wanna love you by ddot' ofc yk ya girl had to show out and rap that whole thing, next played was 'took her to the o by king von' and I rapped that song like my life depended on it.

So that was 2 wins for me and 1 win for tori, then the next song played '6000 degrees (Ah Ha) by $hyfromdatre' and all the girls did the dance to the song. But ain't no one win cause don't nobody listen to the song like dat.

Next song was 'sleazy flow' and me and tori rapped that song like it was a everyday thing, so that was a tie. Then my favorite song came on so yk I had to show out '40s and 9s by dd and ddot', I rapped the song all the way till the end and tori was surprised I knew all these songs. I really don't listen to music like dat but when it comes to dd, notti and ddot music ima be blasting they shit cause 1 dat bae rapping and 2 it's the gang rapping.

Next song played was 'in for it by tory lanez and rl grime' and tori sang the song, so now it 3 to 2. Next played 'exchange by bryson tiller' and ofc I sung that song cause I fw that song heavily, the next 2 song tori won so not its tied.

"The next song will determine who wins" noti said, next song was 'she don't by ella mai and ty dolla $ign'. And yk I song dis song cause this reminded me the time me and notti broke up, so I sung this song with everything I felt about that day.

(I was listening to music while listening to this so the songs that I put is was came on while I was typing)

"Notti and Lai won" noti said handing us the money and we took the handcuffs off and so did tori and paris. Noti did his outro then left and everyone got ready for bed.

Oh and paris and tori are dating. I know right shocking, but blu and Mari are still single sadly😂.