Chapter 5- Murcat's Flea

Prague, and now Amsterdam. The light crystals glow faded in her youthful hand, as Livvy calmly tucked them away into the light coat she always wore in Europe. The coat was an "old" design, with floral hand-stitching on the base with leather and brown fur edging. Yet in Europe, the hub of continually culture, it blended in perfectly.
Though I will have to get a coat in the next few hundred years, Livvy mentally remembered and happily regarded the shopping options around her. it wasnt as fine as those in Atlantis but the human characteristic shone through.
The terrace houses had flowers lining the windows added to the very quaint village feel. This section of the city hadn't changed too much in recent years, though the traffic and admirers had certainly increased. As a glamorous 'human', Livvy enjoyed the head turning and smiles. But her objective were those who struggled with the latter description. Smiling.
Being a "Doctor" was in her, a calling. Livvy strode through the streets and up a cobble alley way. Pulling out an obscurer, she began scouting towards Tinker's coordinates, following a beam of light which lit her way in the streets. A method Tinker had arranged for the seven species. It was a type of light humans did not percieve. And the beam led to the heart of the outbreak.
Imparter in her pocket notified via a buzz in her pocket.
She picked it up.

Granite: <I will meet you there>. 

Livvy agreed tucking the imparter away.
Non-verbal and instant communication had been essential for Swan workers in the human realm. These letters would self destruct as needed. Livvy often wished the spoken word, or Quinlin, would self destruct as easily.
There people were scarce, avoiding the area or coughing. Not knowing how they go it from this side of Europe from Prague was a stickler to the human investigator. Easy for Tiergan, aka. Granite who was standing by the canal in among the lonely abandoned huddle of bikes locked nearby.
He was holding a murcat flea in a glass vial.
"Looks like you found something." Livvy said, appearing and placing the obscurer in hand- ready. "The culprit?"
"The fleas, were easily marked and tracked by the Gnomes singing." Granite said, in a human's get up. Except for two pointy aspects at his feet.
"You looked like an human, with fashionable taste in shoes," Livvy said.
"I thought they were trendy," Granite argued back.
Livvy laughed. Then cracked her back. "Alright, straight to business. Who are sick, symptoms and do you have someone I can treat immediately?"
"Back at the park. We've set up a base," Then Granite looked down at his pointy velvet blue shoes with flowers decorated on them. "An what's wrong with my shoes."
"Nothing! If you were back 200 years. They are pointy and floral."
"They were all the rage," Granite muttered. "This fashion goes in cycle."
"They look gorgeous, but noticable."
"And you don't, I suppose," Granite said.
"Point taken," Livvy admitted.
Examining sites wasn't her speciality.
"So I'll go see the patient, and work on a cure to 'suggest' to the humans."
"Good idea. Also, Deani is part of the crew. He might have beaten you ticket." Granite informed
As a gold ticket to the chocolate factory does for a child (or mashmellow melt factory),seeing her Gnome childhood friend again lit up Livvy's day.
"He'll be great but he will still need my help."
"Sure, sure," Tiergan aka. Granite waved her off. An older brotherly smile on his face.
Being older, Tiergan tended to look after the younger batch of elves and Gnomes. (It is had to forget childish dimples and the such.)

***

Stepping into the forest, Livvy met the Gnomes in the tree roots of the park. Cocooned by the bark, the gnomes sent to meet her stayed safe and protect inside the tree. Livvy spoke to them. Too much pollution and the Gnomes die. Europe was full of polluted streams and trees. Though Amsterdam was 'green and eco'. The elves of the Black Swan had been careful in selecting and restoring this particular section of the park. (And may have mind suggested to the gardener to be all-natural in its tending.) It worked.
Without too much effort it was clean enough. Guster arrived and cleaned out the air with the vials Livvy handed over. They were used to this. Then Guster went about work in Prague.