54: Sincere Love

After Sanghyuk answerd Wonyoung's question, the two became quite. The only thing that the two were able to hear were their soft sobs.

"I thought we are going to do some heartfelt session and we actually did. Buy I wasn't informed that it's something that will really hurt us."

Sanghyuk said.

"I'm sorry."

Wonyoung said.

"I know that we're going to talk about it in the future but why does it hurt this much?"

Sanghyuk thought.

"That sorry, why does it sound like it was meant for us actually break up."

His mind is toying with him, it's the first time that his mind wanted to give up. He looked up and saw Wonyoung, her eyes were very puffy and her cheeks were red.

"Do you have something else to ask or say?"

Sanghyuk asked.

"What if I go somewhere and will take a couple of years to comeback.. Will you be able to wait for me?"

Wonyoung looked at him in the eyes, she held his hand, gripping it tightly.

"If you want me to, then I will gladly do so."

"I can even wait for a decade or even my whole life time just so I can see you comeback."

Sanghyuk replied.

"As long as I know the reason why you will be leaving then I'll be fine."

He added.

Wonyoung is on her limit again, she can't control her emotions. She doesn't want to but she has to ask these questions. At least in that way, in the near future when one of these happens. She would know what Sanghyuk will be doing and how will he be taking the situation in.

Wonyoung inhaled deeply, preparing herself for another question that she doesn't want the answer, a situation that she didn't want to happen. .

"What If tomorrow, you woke up without me by your side? Will you be able to handle it?"

Wonyoung asked.

"I don't think I can handle it. But I won't spend the days crying over it and instead I will find you and ask you the reason why."

Sanghyuk replied.

"You'd to that?"

Sanghyuk nodded.

"What about your studies, I know you wanted to become a known surgeon in the future. Don't ruin that dream of yours just because of me."

She said.

"As I said before, I want to accomplish things with you. I want to include you in everything that I do."

He said.

"That's not right, you should achieve things for yourself not for me. Get that diploma for yourself and for your family and not for me."

Wonyoung contradicted.

"The way our conversation is leading is like your pushing me away and like your really leaving to go somewhere."

Sanghyuk pointed out.

Wonyoung became quiet, she closed her eyes and looked like she was preparing for a follow-up question.

"Be honest with me, are you going to go somewhere?"

Sanghyuk asked.

Wonyoung did not answer yet but lowers her head. Tears dropping from her eyes, she's really not prepared to tell him.

"Wony, please.. Look me in the eyes and answer me.. Honestly."

Sanghyuk sounded tired, like he's done with all of this hurting and crying.

"Y-yes."

Wonyoung looked up but she wasn't able to look at his eyes because of the tears that are blocking her vision.

After hearing her answer, he tried his best to hold his tears. Now that he knows the answer, everything suddenly became clear to him. That starting from she arrived, she was trying to push him away. In that way, breaking up hurts less and be expected as losing their love is the reason of their break up.

"You could've been honest and told me right away. You didn't have to resort to that because we can always find a way to solve things."

Sanghyuk said, frustrated and felt betrayed that it's the first time that his girlfriend didn't told him something important to them.

"When do you plan on leaving?"

A cold and serious tone came out from Sanghyuk, something that Wonyoung didn't want to witness.

"After the last semester ends, I don't even know if I'll be able to attend the ceremony."

Wonyoung replied.

"Where will you be going? What are you going to do there?"

Sanghyuk asked.

"London, I was told to continue my business studies there. That it will be also a good experience if I go to a place I'm not familiar with. "

She replied.

Sanghyuk sighed deeply, even though he doesn't want her to leave he can't do anything because he doesn't have the power to do so. What's more important to him right now is why she came up with the break up as a solution for her to leave right away.

They became quiet again, Sanghyuk deemed that there's no point of asking questions anymore if everything is already planned. He just hopes that if they're really going to separate, the reason would be that it's for their future and not something that will put a deep scar in their hearts.

"Will you forgive me if I do something stupid right now?"

Sanghyuk asked.

Wonyoung who has no idea what she meant and was also too drunk to think of one just shook her head.

"Then.. I'm sorry for this."

Sanghyuk cupped her cheeks and proceeds to kiss her.

Maybe the alcohol is helping him but he's well aware of what he's doing.  Their passionate kid has led them to Sanhyuk's bed where they are only a few moments away from commiting an act.

" Are you not going to stop me?"

Sanghyuk asked.

He's already on top of her, waiting for her call to whether stop or continue what they were currently doing. Instead of uttering a word, she just pulled Sanghyuk and kissed him which gave him a sign that she won't regret this tomorrow, that she wants this to happen too.

"I love you.."

Sanghyuk said as they broke the kiss.

"I-I love you too.."

Wonyoung whispered.

Sanghyuk smiled.