25: Vacation House

Their planned sleepover for Jungwoon's birthday was approved by all of their parents. Things like this would surprise Wonyoung back then but now she's confident enough that her parents would allow her to enjoy life as a teenager. The group are currently inside Jungwoon's family van waiting for it to leave.

"Wake me up when we arrived there, I slept late last night."

Sanghyuk said covering his eyes with eye patches.

Yujin then glanced towards Wonyoung who's sleeping soundly beside her. She starts wondering what the two did that night that they did not have enough sleep. From what she knows, there are no homeworks or activities due next week.

"Does Sanghyuk often sleep late at night?"

Yujin asked Jungwoon and Sunghoon whom are playing games.

"He does sometimes when it's the weekend s."

Jungwoon replied.

"Really? I thought that she's the type of person who sleeps early every night."

"Well he does but not the weekends, especially when there are not after school activities."

Yujin looked at Wonyoung again, she knows that she's not the type of person who sleeps late and is curious of what she did last night. She was about to wake her up but stop half way, saving the question for later. After a couple more minutes, the van then took off to where their destination is.

. . . .

"We are here! "

Yujin shouted, waking up both Wonyoung and Sanghyuk.

Yujin then glanced to the two where she earned a murderous look from Wonyoung.

"What?"

Yujin asked.

Wonyoung does not have the energy to bicker with her so she just ignored her.
After they brought their things inside the house, the group decided to go on a stroll around the area.

"Jungwoon, tour us around here."

Yujin said.

"Okay it's been awhile since I have been here so I don't know if there are changes or not."

"That's fine, then it'll be much cooler."

"Oh right, be careful with the surroundings. Last time I saw a snake wandering like this is its home."

Both Wonyoung and Yujin looked at Jungwoon in shock.

"Let's go!!"

Sunghoon started running which Jungwoon followed.

"Hey! Did you seriously just ignore what Jungwoon warned?"

Yujin shouted.

"He's just joking don't worry."

Sanghyuk said making the two girls less tense.

"You better be not lying."

Yujin warned.

"Why would I?"

He replied in confidence.

He then glanced at Wonyoung catching her off guard.

"L-Let's go!"

Wonyoung hurriedly grabbed Yujin's arm and started walking towards the direction where the two other guys went.

. . . .

After going around the area, the group decided to go back to the house to fix their belongings to their respective rooms. Of course the two girls will share one room and so as the three boys. While fixing their clothes, Yujin noticed that Wonyoung brought the book that they saw that was on top of her table a few days ago.

"I'm surprised you kept that book, I guess the person who gave it to you caught your attention."

Yujin said.

Wonyoung then took the book away from her and hid it in her designated closet.

"Hmm, interesting."

Yujin gave her a smirk which the latter ignored.

"Can you please tell me, what the book is all about and what was in it that it did not make you throw it in the trash?"

"Can you please stop."

"What? I was just asking like I normally do."

"Please stop, I will tell you if I am ready."

Wonyoung said in a serious tone.

Yujin was surprised, realising that this has become serious.

"Whom ever he is, I hope he does well in impressing you."

Yujin smiled.

Wonyoung smiled back as the two continued fixing their things.

They will only stay for two days at most but they brought other clothes expecting they would be doing a lot of activities to have fun.

Meanwhile, the three boys were in the living room waiting for the girls to finish. Going there the three has no idea what are they going to do except the fact that they'll be celebrating Jungwoon's birthday later on. But they still have a lot of time before that happens.

They then saw the two girls go out there room which means they finished fixing their things. The group had a moment of eye staring contest before Yujin started talking.

"Now what do we do?"

Yujin asked.

"I don't know, we have know idea if what to do while we wait for the foods to arrive."

Jungwoon replied.

"Did you three seriously go here without planning anything fun to do while we wait?"

"Yep, isn't that always the case?"

Yujin just looked at Jungwoon with a flat smile, she's annoyed that Jungwoon is just giving her a make face before going back to his phone. She then glanced to Sunghoon who is also playing while Sanghyuk doing something on the table.

" Fine, we wait."

Yujin sat on the sofa taking out her phone. She then scoots over for Wonyoung to sit as the girl continued reading the book her admirer gave her.

Sanghyuk looked up, taking a break of what he was doing and saw Wonyoung focused on the book. A smile formed in his face, knowing Wonyoung she must've finished reading the book a day ago but I guess she's rereading it. Yujin glanced over to Sanhyuk and saw what he was doing.

"What are you making?"

Yujin asked.

"Uhh it's nothing."

He tried hiding it from her.

"Is it those commission things again?"

"No, I was just making it while we wait. It sucks that you guys did not come prepared at all."

Sanghyuk said, diverting the subject.

"Wow, I felt attacked. How about you? Why haven't you thought of any things we can do while waiting for later?"

"I was doing something last night, it's an important matter so I have no time to think about anything okay?"

"I don't buy that."

Yujin disagreed.

While the two talk, Wonyoung overheard what Sanghyuk said which made her blush. She tried glancing towards him but she was caught by Sanghyuk himself which made her blush even more.