13: 10 Little Fingers

As per usual, the three boys are already in the park waiting for the two girls to arrive.

"Are you ready?"

Sanghyuk asked.

"I don't know, I'll just do whatever."

Jungwoon replied.

"It would be awkward if you confess as soon as you see her. Wait until we are about to part ways, so that she won't be pressured."

Sunghoon suggested.

"Good point, I will do that."

Just then, a car stopped in front of them and there come out the two ladies they werr waiting for.

"Before you guys point it out, it was Yujin this time."

Wonyoung said right away.

"We haven't even said anything."

Jungwoon chuckled.

"Yujin, where's your plus one?"

Sunghoon asked.

"Later."

"Okay."

The group went on with their supposed schedule and went to the mall first as Wonyoung and Yujin wants to go shopping.

"Taxi? Or Bus?"

Sanghyuk asked.

"Bus!"

Both Yujin and Wonyoung said.

They then walked to the nearest bus stop to wait for their bus. On their way there, Sanghyuk has checking on Jungwoon worried that he might act out of character.

They all sat on the farthest seat on the bus with Sunghoon, Jungwoon, Sanghyuk, Yujin and Wonyoung sat accordingly.

"I'm curious, what are you guys shopping for? I mean, I'm pretty sure your closet is already a room to us."

Sanghyuk asked.

"Actually we are not shopping for us, but we are shopping for you guys."

Yujin replied.

The three boys looked at the two girls in unison, the reaction in their faces are priceless that Yunin can't help but snatch a photo of it.

"Are our style too boring for you guys that you want to change it?"

Jungwoon joked.

"No, it doesn't mean like that. Consider this as gift from us instead."

Wonyoung smiled.

Her smile was too beautiful that it really renders Sanghyuk ability to think straight for a moment as he was completely indulge by it.

"This guy is really in love."

Yujin thought, seeing how Sanghyuk react. She then nudged him to keep him back on focus and for Wonyoung not to notice.

"Thanks? I guess?"

Sanghyuk then chuckled, hiding what he really is feeling inside.

. . . .

Arriving in front of the mall, the girls dragged the three men to where the men's clothes are. They were like statues or models standing there while the two girls picked different outfits that lookd suitable to them.

"Any outfit suits them, because of their heights."

Yujin said.

"Advantage of being tall?"