41: Feelings Don't Fade

Just as planned the group left to hangout for the weekend. Yujin who wanted to go somewhere scratched that idea which made them decide to just hangout somewhere close so they could be together for a much longer time.

"Jungwoon, are you okay. Because you don't seem to look like one."

Sanghyuk nudged Jungwoon when he noticed that he's staring too intently from a distance.

The group decided to have a picnic in han river, the others left to buy snacks and the two of them where left there instead.

"What do you mean? I'm good just thinking about some things."

Jungwoon smiled.

"Hey, about this things that you said. Can you tell your friend about it?"

Sanghyuk grinned.

"Nah, I'll pass this time. I am too tired for that."

Jungwoom yawned and lied down.

"Hey, don't think you can get away with just that. I won't stop pestering you if you won't talk."

Just as warned, Sanghyuk did not do anything else other than pestering Jungwoon. While Jungwoon was with his phone watching YouTube, Sanghyuk kept dialling his number which really annoyed him. He ignored at first but Sanghyuk did not stop until he gave in.

"Ughh! Fine okay! I'll tell you."

Jungwoon pushed Sanghyuk away.

"Now my friend, my ears and attention are all yours."

Sanghyuk smiled, Jungwoo scoffed at him.

"Do feelings really fade?"

Jungwoon asked.

It was a sudden and out of nowhere  question. But somehow it did not surprise Sanghyuk, instead his facial expression is showing like he was expecting the question all along.

"What's with that face? You look ugly don't do that."

Jungwoon said, Sanghyuk gave him a quick slap on his shoulder.

"To answer your question my dear friend, I think no. Actually, no it does not fade. "

Sanghyuk said.

"How can you say so? You sound so confident about it. "

Jungwoon asked.

"Because feelings are something that can help you distinguish a person from another."

Sanghyuk claimed.

"What?"

Unable to comprehend his friend's answer, he gave him a weird look.

"See this, you can either only love, like or hate someone."

Sanghyuk explained.

"What about the people you don't know?"

Jungwoon asked, spouting a random question.

"Feelings my friend are something you can only have to someone you knew or have something established with."

Sanghyuk said.

"You like your friends, you love your family, you hate your enemies, so on and so fort."

Sanghyuk added.

Jungwoon was unable to come up a counter to his friend's claim. This made him silent although out and was not able to even refute back until the others arrived.

" What were you two doing while we were away? "

Yujin asked.

" Nothing, just talking about stuff."

Sanghyuk replied.

Jungwoon nodded to his friend's answer not wanting Yujin to pry on to it further.

. . . .

As the day is coming to an end, the group decided to go back to their dormitories  to call it a day. Jungwoon had his attention divided between his friends and Sanghyuk's claim earlier all throughout the time he was with them. No matter what reason or alibi he thinks of, he still cannot dodge a direct hit from what Sanghyuk claim was.

"Psst, you've been like that since earlier. I just didn't pry on it because the group rarely gets together."

Yujin tapped on Jungwoon's shoulder to get his attention.

"Ha, why do you have to be so observant."

Jungwoon thought, he tried his best so his facial expression won't show it.

"Hey, I'm talking to you. Don't leave me hanging."

Yujin pouted.

"Ughh, don't make that face. It's my most effective weakness."

Jungwoon thought.

"Fine, I have a problem okay. But I'll tell you once I have the courage to."

"For now, I'll keep this one to me."

Jungwoon smiled.

As much as Yujin wanted to know, she can't really force him to open up. Although he's smiling, Yujin can see through it that he has something he had been thinking for awhile and is struggling from it.

"Okay, you better tell me then!"

Yujin said.

"Sure, sure, don't worry."

Jungwoon chuckled.

As everyone returned to their dormitories safely, the day ended peacefully at least for Jungwoon's friends. For him there are still things that he still can't accept which made his mind awake throughout the night.

" Lucky that tomorrow is Sunday, or else I might have to come in to class without proper sleep."

Jungwoon thought.

"Dang it Sanghyuk, why did you have to give such a daunting and convincing claim."

He added.

He stood up from his bed and went to his laptop. Thinking that his mind won't let him rest, he decided to watch a drama or cartoons to keep his mind busy.

"Anything but drama, I should watch a horror movie or something."

He opened the Web browser and opened up Netflix to watch a movie he desired.

"Yeah, horror and thrillers will do the thing. I just hope that I won't scream or yelp or my roommates might kill me."

Jungwoon thought.

Few Hours Later...

Just as he thought, watching a movie or should I say movies will help him forget about what he and Sanghyuk talked about.

" That movie is quite good too. "

Jungwoon stretched his arms, his back hurts after sitting for a long period of time.

"What time is it?"

He thought, he then looked at the digital clock on his laptop and saw that it was already 5 in the morning.

"Wait did I just watched movies for 7 hours straight?"

Surprised, he checked the watch history and saw how many movies he watched.

"Damn, did I really want to forget about it?"

He asked himself.

The sleepiness is starting to kick in and Jungwoon is confident enough that he'll get proper sleep this time. Jungwoon stood up and went to his bed, after he plopped himself it did not even took more than five minutes until he feel asleep. Jungwook slept all throughout the day and woke up the next that at dawn.