Chapter 8

Today was a day off, so Sasuke decided to go with Naruto to the river. They sat down beside each other. 

"Do you feel better now, Naruto?" Sasuke asked his lover worriedly.

"Mhm," the boy nodded, smiling from ear to ear, and kissed the latter on his cheek, making Sasuke blush a bit.

Meanwhile, Kakashi who was concerned about the blonde-haired boy followed them to the river. He was hidden behind the tree and once he reassured himself that Naruto was in good hands, he smiled at himself and with a quiet 'puff' disappeared, leaving those two lovebirds some private.

Sasuke turned in the direction where was hiding their sensei, but not anymore. He frowned a bit, but then he just shrugged and turned back to the boy, sitting beside him and trying to get back his attention.

"Sasuke... You're boring," Naruto pouted and crossed his arms on his chest.

The raven-haired boy smirked. "You think so?" After that, Sasuke leaned over to the latter, making the boy in front of him nervous. Suddenly he started tickling the blonde-haired boy.

Naruto burst into laughter. "S-Stop, S-Sasuhahahakee!!!"

"Never!"

"I-I hahaha am so sorry!!! Hahaha!!!" A few tears escaped from Naruto's eyes. He couldn't stop laughing. He tried to get off of Sasuke, but it was impossible.

Sasuke stopped eventually, grinning. "So, Do you still I am boring?"

"N-No hahaha no!" It took to Naruto a bit of time to calm himself down. "My tummy hurts from the laughing..." Naruto mumbled as a child. 

Sasuke ruffled Naruto's hair. "Aww, don't worry, babe. It will be okay soon." As a reassurance, the raven gave the little boy a light kiss on his cheek. Naruto, after that, put his head on Sasuke's shoulder and closed his eyes for a while. Sasuke smiled for himself and put his arm around the latter's body. 

***

"Kakashi!"

The called man stopped and turned to face a younger man. "Iruka? What do you need?"

"Haven't you seen, Naruto? I can't find him anywhere, he promised that he will go with me for lunch, he also wanted me to buy him ramen, but he didn't show up..."

Kakashi smiled a bit and came closer to the latter. He put his hand on Iruka's shoulder gently, making him lift his head up. "He's in good hands, so don't worry about him, Iruka sensei."

"I- Thank you, Kakashi for telling me that. I feel better now." Iruka, after that, looked at the hand on his shoulder and got nervous a bit. They were a bit too close. Kakashi realized this and quickly put his hand down and stepped back.

"Kakashi sensei, Iruka sensei!"

Both men turned to the blonde-haired boy who was waving at them. He quickly ran over to them. 'I'm sorry for being late, Iruka sensei..."

Iruka smiled. "It's okay, Naruto. Are you hungry?"

"Mhm! Say, Iruka sensei, will you buy me ramen?"

"Of course, Naruto."

Kakashi was about to leave those two alone, but Naruto's hand on his sleeve stopped him from doing so. He turned back to the boy. "Do you need something, Naruto?" 

"Say, Kakashi sensei... Do you wanna go with us?"

Kakashi raised his eyebrow and looked nervously at Iruka, trying to find some help. The younger man just smiled at him and shrugged.

Kakashi closed his eye and sighed. "Fine Naruto... If Iruka sensei is alright with me going I will go with you then..."

Iruka laughed. "Of course, you can!"

Kakashi sighed once again. "Oh, alright then... I think I don't have any other chance..." he said, but still, he was glad he could go with them.