|Chapter Nineteen|

Chapter Nineteen
Who?
Day 192
Yona's POV

"I do not have a brother, what are you even talking about." I chuckled. Looking at everyone with their concerned faces.

Kabal sighed. "Whether you believe it or not. You have another sibling."

I shook my head looking at Kabal. I felt myself getting more frustrated by the second, "Kabal, I don't know what kind of sick joke this is, I watched my siblings body's drop to the floor right in front of me. I don't need to be reminded that I could've saved them if I was inside."

The room stood silent, I looked at Madison to the right of me. She stared at me as well. Then I looked at Tallie, she also looked at me with those sorrowful eyes.

"You guys are serious...why did no one tell me before? Why am I only learning about this now?" I cried out realizing what is happening.

I didn't even notice the door opening, creaking with every small movement. A dark figure walked closer to all of us.

"Yona, shut the fuck up." Madison said through her teeth. I quickly shut my mouth as the room went silent. This figure walked over to a chair I haven't noticed before.

They grabbed the chair bringing it closer to the four of us, they had a familiar green cloak on. The same color as my mothers.

"It seems we are finally gathered, Madison; The mortal among gods. Kabal; A boy gifted with the power to spawn lightning wherever he pleases. Tallie; The daughter of Lao and Miracle, sister to a scumbag. Then Yona; My sister, Demi-god of water and Titans."

I trembled at him naming me as his sister, I can't have a brother. "Listen Apollo, we don't want any trouble. How about you let us go and then-" Tallie was cut off.

"I do not care. There is danger approaching, you were all in a room with someone who wanted to kill you all, I expect a thank you." This so called Apollo took his hood off.

My god, he looked exactly like dad. Minus the eyes, he had mothers eyes. But it's almost an exact replica, I can't believe it.

This is almost like torture.

I couldn't take it anymore, I had to say something.-

"Why did you leave us? Why did our parents never say anything about you! Why did you just let our family die, you were there. I know you were there, I saw it. They were screaming, crying, bleeding!" I shouted at Apollo, as I felt hot tears erupt from my eyes.

He sat there quietly, I looked around while they all looked at me.

After what felt like eternity, he finally gave me his answer.

"Your right Yona, I was there but chose not the help. But if I didn't help you wouldn't know these people, I knew everything that would happen up to this point. I was not born with your siblings, I was our parents first child named after the god of chaos. With the mixture of a Titans blood with reality magic I was born with the power to see the future, past, present. I can manipulate the laws of physics."

I just stared blindly, how could my parents birth such a monster. Is this why I never heard of him. Because he's an abomination.

"I don't know what I am, I know how we all die. However I cannot bring myself to tell as that would change the course of our reality."

He continued to speak.

"I will let you four go. But there is a man who is after you all, but I will not let you leave this bunker until I believe you guys are ready. You all need your body to balance out due to the shift of reality."