|Chapter Eleven|

Chapter Eleven
The Children
Day 190
Yona's POV

It's finally time for this wedding. Well, not my wedding Eld, and Mia's wedding. Both me and Petra sat in a carriage, transporting us to the chapel.

I was wearing a black tea dress. Not too long, not too short. But Petra, she looked like an Angel. With a pink flower dress. She was absolutely gorgeous, her hair braided and put up.

I didn't even bother doing my hair. I don't want to stay any longer than the ceremony. I don't want to be around Eld's family for any longer.

The carriage stopped, I exhaled out of my mouth. "Let's get this over with." I said standing up, stepping out of the carriage.

I held out my arm to help my darling out of the carriage.

"I don't like weddings either, but let's be here for Eld." Petra smiled softly. I closed the carriage the door, and walked up to our driver.

I reached into my pocket, pulling out a reasonable amount of money. Handing it to him. "Keep the change sir." I cleared my throat.

I smiled towards my fiancé. "I have a lot of money to spare for being a princess." I grinned.

We both wrapped our hands together, walking inside. It was beautifully decorated, with candles hung from the ceiling with string. Safety hazards...heh...

I looked at all the people, a lot of scouts, family members, and friends. The grip on Petra's hand faded. As I stopped in my tracks.

Nothing exactly is wrong, I just think it's better she goes on her own. So she is able to see her friends without them being concerned about me.

I heard kids exclaim behind me.

"It's really her!"

"Her hair is so pretty!"

"I heard she defeated a god with her bare hands."

I smiled hearing these things about me. I turned around looking at these children. Their eyes gleamed with excitement.

I bent down to their level.

"I heard the gossip about me!" I giggled.

"Princess! We are at your command!"

I smiled, and stood up.

"Well children! Tag! Your it!" I began to run not bothering who I bumped into.

I heard the children laugh behind me. Soft sounds of footsteps followed me, until one of them hit me.

I slowly turned around.

I grinned. "I'm going to gobble you all up!" I raised my arms and began to chase them. They screamed and laughed, until I eventually got the bright idea. I faked fall over.

They all came over running with worried faces. Until I touched one of their shoulders.

"Tag."