|Chapter Fourteen|

Chapter Fourteen
Breakfast
Day 191

My eyelids, heavy but still able to lift. I was blinded with a light shining down on me..

Until I felt an arm slightly shake me, which caused me to open my eyes more. "Good Morning Princess.."

I heard Petra affirmed. She was wearing her normal night-wear, my mind was foggy. I looked down at myself, I was completely naked.

"I'm sorry for waking you darling. I just wanted to make sure I saw you before I get ready for Eld's after party." She assured.

I grunted, feeling sore all over.

"Fuck off.."

She giggled, I felt her warm hand touch my stomach. She lightly patted it, before walking away.

Last night was something..I don't know if it's something I would want again. It was women on women action.

Petra was amazing though, she has had to do this before.

Before I could even sit up she was out of the bathroom, in a cocktail dress. I rubbed my eyes.

"I love you darling. I'll let Historia know your home." She kissed me on the cheek before walking out of the door.

Why is everything going so fast, it feels like just yesterday I applied for the scouts. It feels like days are skipping until something awesome happens.

Well, I wouldn't say awesome. But something eventful. I can't just be me thinking everything is going by fast.

A knock was heard at the door. "Come in."

The door creaked open, there I saw Historia.

"Hey there kiddo...I brought you some food. But it seems your naked." She chuckled.

I blushed, how could I let her see me like this.

"Don't worry kid, I'm a woman too. Do you know what today is?"

"Saturday?" I yawned.

"Nope! The ceremony when Mortal Kombat will finally sign a peace treaty with the walls. Accompanied with a big grand ball!" She exclaimed!

"Why am I always finding these things out last second?" I chuckled to myself.

I grabbed my blanket to cover myself.

She grabbed a cart from outside bringing it inside. Setting the cart next to the bed.

"You know Yona, I'm tired of being queen. I would rather be a civilian like I was before."

I was surprised by this statement.

"We aren't so different Yona. I was forced into this life after I lost my family, I fell in love with a girl named Ymir. But she left me as well."

At this moment I noticed the bags under her eyes. Why did I notice them just now.

"Yona you must understand this is your duty. Just as much as it is mine, I'm not getting any younger. You could inherit this throne at any time when I give up. Your very liked by the people and the press."

"Me? As queen?"

"Of course not now. But eventually when the time is right you will be our Queen."