|Chapter Eighteen|

Chapter Eighteen
Lightning
Day 192
Yona's POV

Where am I..what is this place. It's just grey, I can't move my hands. I can't even feel my hand.

Where's Historia. I miss her, I'm hungry, I'm scared. She's always here, why isn't she here now.

Metal's screeching could be heard from beside me. I mustered up the strength to turn my head.

I wasn't the only one here, Madison's hands were also caught in the same chains mine were in. Blood was rushing from the side of her head.

My eyelids grew heavy once again, I'm so tired.

Who was that person, what did he want, what is even going on right now.

"If this your guys idea of a joke, it's not funny." I heard Tallie say from the side of me.

I coughed before I got the chance to speak.

"If this was a joke, than why would all of us be jailed." Madison spat out.

"Madison is right. Plus, breaking the fabric of the reality is not something any of us can do." Kabal's voice was the loudest out of all of us.

"Yona, I think there's something you should know." Tallie quietly said, catching my attention.

Both Tallie and Kabal looked at each other.

"Do you really think it's time to tell her?"

"We can't keep it from her forever."

My patience was fading as they kept me waiting. "Can you guys just tell me already?"

Kabal sighed as he turned in my direction.

"Yona, you have a brother."

My eyebrow raised at the sentence.

"Yeah, I have two brothers, well had. What do my brothers have to do with any of this." I chuckled a bit.

Kabal shook his head at me.

"No Yona, you don't understand. You have three brothers." He tried to explain again.

"Are you telling me Mikasa had a dick?" Well, it wouldn't quite be a surprise. She did act manly more than feminine.

Kabal just stared at me.

"No Yona. Before you were born, your parents had a son. His name was Apollo, he was the god of reality itself. He was around five when you and your siblings were born. Once he was seven he ran away."