|Chapter Twelve|

Chapter Twelve
The Vows
Day 190

"Mia, I promise to take you as my beloved wife, and as the mother of our son. I promise to keep you in health and happiness with all our years together."

I tried not to pay attention to any vows of theirs, as I looked back. I saw the three children I played with. Their smiles were so big, what a little thing I did that resulted in so much happiness.

I refocused on the vows.

"Eld, with all the troubles me and you have been through. We have always stood by each other's side. I will continue to stand by your side for all of our years to come. I promise to take care of you in sickness and health for the time of our marriage."

The Priest between them continued with his words, until their faces became closer. Then kissed each other.

I rolled my eyes.

Of course I'm not insulting them. I just hate the concept of weddings. Declaring your love to another person in front of your family then proceeding to kiss. It gives me the chills to even think about.

With all my thinking I didn't even stand up to clap, I didn't even bother to notice. I was just sitting down with my hand on my mouth.

I just want to head home now. I'm ready to sleep in. I looked at Petra, her skirt was extremely beautiful. But I wish I could have what was under it.

What am I thinking, I've never had these thoughts before.

I clenched my thighs, why am I feeling this way. This is the exact way I felt with Sub Zero.

Listen Yona..just get through this. Tell aPetra you need to head home. Then deal with this yourself, you'll be fine.

As soon as Eld and Mia left. I grabbed Petra's arm as everyone started leaving, and kept her there until everyone was gone.

"Is there something wrong?" Her concerned look made me nervous.

"I need to head back home, I don't feel well." I said with my head low.

"Baby, we just got here. Can you try to get through the day.." Her concerned voice echoed through my head.

"I can't stay." My voice got a little more aggressive.

I could hear her sigh. "I wish you would stay, but if you need to go home that bad. I won't stop you. I love you."

She cupped my face, leaning me in for a kiss. She kissed me deeply. I felt throbbing between my legs, I couldn't resist myself. I pulled her closer.

But I took control of myself and let go. I stepped back. And started walking away, leaving her there as a mess.