|Chapter Five|

Chapter Five
The Massage
Day 105

"Dammit Tallie.." Kabal grunted in what I assume to be pain. He rubbed his back roughly punching it to get his spine back in place.

"I can...I can leave if you need some time." I swallowed a lump in my throat. He looked like he was in a lot of pain.

"No, that won't be necessary. Just give me a second.." His voice was scratchy, as he fell onto the couch I was sitting on. Slightly bouncing me.

"Do you need..uh...like a back rub or something?" I softly said, my kept my voice at an all time low. I couldn't risk giving him an accidental attitude.

"Yeah..a back rub would be nice." He sounded so relieved to hear my suggestion.

I softly touched the back of his neck with my fingertips, he grunted at the spot I just touched. "Tallie, just keep your hands off there."

I made a moaning noise to respond to him. I didn't mean to make it sound so sexual, I slowly traced my hand to his back.

The thin fabric kept me from touching his bare back. His grunts, although they were low, and quiet. We're still very much there.

The more he grunted, the less I knew if he liked it or not. "Tallie, if you don't mind me asking. Are you a virgin." I was caught off guard by this question. My hands yipped away from his back.

"Why would you ask a woman that?" My voice got squeaky before I could even notice. "I didn't realize it was such an offensive question."

I kept my mouth shut, why would he ask me something like that. "Well, are you?" I swallowed a lump in my throat. Hesitating to answer.

"No, I am not a virgin. If your referring to the pleasures of the human flesh."

"Well, seems like I'm good to go."

"What do you mean?"