|Chapter Two|

Chapter Two
The Hug
Day 101

"Here's my stop." My voice trembled as I stared the Grey coat of the castle. "You'll be fine, I swear you will get all the hugs, and all the kisses you would ever want from Ms. Ral."

Her dark lips smiled at me, I attempted to smile back. But my attempt just let out a big laugh from Madison.

"Alright, bye bye." Her hands pushed me onto the ground of the dirt. I swallowed a lump in my throat, I could tell on how much I was scared to go back in there.

My hand was trembling, while my other. Just stayed there quietly, only the screech's of metal erupting from it.

I slowly, but surely, go back onto my feet. The leaves crunched, as I felt a chill fall down my spinal cords.

The carriage left, with my only hope left inside of its black painted shell. My voice trembled, as my feet slowly took control of my brain.

One step..then another...then another... I just wanted to run inside of the castle and kiss Petra right then and there.

Maybe even kiss her somewhere else, I really should get moving..

My hidden hand reached for the wooden door. My hand roughly turned the knob. Allowing for me to enter by a creaking of a door.

The place sounded so empty, except from all the turning of doors of course. I scanned the walls for some kind of code, or an number to...their room.

I'm sure they must've been changed to a different room after my disappearances, Levi is always unexpected to do things like that. My eyes finally locked sight of a rusty engraving of all the names of rooms.

Most of the rooms were labeled with someone's name then an office, or occasionally one of Hange's Labs would show up.

But after accidentally passing it with my eye, I finally arrived to that name I've been mocking  them with for so long. "The Special Operations Squad Barracks- Room, 173" a smile formed on my face I yearned to hug them all.

My feet began to run, needing all of their embraces at once. I need their love, their love is what kept me going.

I finally arrived to their room, I eagerly leaned my ear against the door.

"Yona wouldn't go down without a fight."

"She could be dead from all of our knowing."

"Yona is the god of Titans, she can't be dead now."

"I wish I just could tell her about what I wanted."

Their muffled voices prevented me from knowing who was saying what.

I knocked on the door, less eager then arriving.

"If it's room service we don't want it." Gunthers voice always made me chuckle. His demands and reprimands.

He always knew what to say at the right time, I heard my dad always saying how he envied how smart Gunther was.

I couldn't wait another second, my hand latched onto the rusty door handle. Made of copper.

I slammed the door open, to only be greeted by a warm embrace. I didn't even have the door open for five seconds until I was greeted with one.

My beloved, beautiful, smart, and loveable Petra.