|Chapter Fifteen|

Chapter Fifteen
The Signature
Day 191

The Ballroom was full of many nobles, and officials. I sat next to Historia, with occasionally people coming up to congratulate us on all of our successes.

Mostly Historia though, I sighed.

Im forced to stay by her side. The four amigos can't even be here, they are too busy partying I guess. It makes sense on why I wasn't invited. I cause too much of a ruckus.

And I can't even go up to anyone. I have to stay safe I guess. They have more protection for me than the actual queen.

I rustled with my dress, the same red dress I wore to the festival. Speaking of that event. Mortal Kombat treaty has already been signed.

I heard the door to the room open, I saw my people.

Tallie, Kabal, and Madison.

I bounced in my seat, I wanted to get up so bad to see them.

I guess Historia eventually noticed my bouncing. "Don't run too far off.." Her soft voice finally said, after what felt like years of waiting.

I jolted from my seat, running towards them. Madison eventually turned her head towards me.

She began to run my direction as well, her hair bounced with every step she took.

She grabbed me, hugging me close and tight. I could feel the warmth I have always been familiar with.

When I was released from her grasped, I saw Kabal and Tallie standing right next to her.

"Look at us, the gang is all back together!" Tallie exclaimed which caught the attention of officials.

"Why are you guys here?! I mean yeah it's- I just! I just can't believe you guys are here!" I panted out of breath.

They all laughed at my emotions.

"Look at your dress Yona! That gives me so much memories!" Tallie held her own head up looking at the pinkish red dress.

"We all have so much catching up to do! It feels like we haven't seen each other for like a book!"

"That doesn't make sense Subby."

"Oh my god, just shut up."