|Chapter Six|

Chapter Six
The Gravesite
Day 106
Yona's POV

The grass was loud, as me. Gunther, Eld, Petra, and Oruo, stepped on it. They all insisted they show me something.

That was supposedly located in the Gravesite of Survey Corps, Military Police, Garrison Regiment, and the Scout Regiment. I've been here once before. So I could pay my respects to dads friends.

Me and him came here just before my Twelfth birthday. I wish I could've rid his mind of that trip in the days followed.

Silence, that's all there was between the five of us. Only the sound of leaves crunching, and the breeze making it's minutely appearance.

The grave's were..how can I put this lightly, seemed like they've seen some shit. Most of those were beat up, or surrounded with dead flowers.

I felt Petra's soft hand try to hold mine. I tried to focus my hand to not shake, it slowly gained a loose grip onto Petra's slightly larger hand.

Silence was still upon us, even if I wanted to talk. I wouldn't even know what to say, the silence was so clear that I'm sure you would be able to hear a pin drop onto grass.

Soon I was stopped by Five gravestones. I didn't find anything special about them, although I haven't look at their names yet.

My eyes began to tear up, as soon as I read their names..

Mikasa Yeager- Loving Sister, Daughter, and friend.

Micheal Yeager- Loving Brother, Son, and jokester.

Armin Yeager- Loving Brother, Son. And Teachers pet.

Ella Ziegler- Loving Sister, Daughter, Mother, and mentor.

Eren Yeager- Loving Father, Son, Friend, and scout.

"What is this.." I sniffed my tears back up, I couldn't even decide if I was happy or not.

They did this without my permission, yet they made these gravestones happen.

"You told me once you wanted some place to honor your history, so we did this." Her soft hand pushed the hair out of my face.

I couldn't hold it in anymore. I held Petra and just started to cry just an infant just being brought into this world."

I never felt such a connection with Petra. But I knew, at that moment. I love Petra, I love Eld, I love Gunther, and I love Oruo.

"Will you stop crying already? I'm sure you've cried enough this year."

"Your such a jackass Oruo."

The Walls Greatest Hero's - (AOT Fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें