|Chapter Eight|

Chapter Eight
The Muddy Shoes
Day 130

My boots covered in mud, mushed around in the moist dirt, and grass. Maybe it would've been better for me to stay home with Petra.

Mortal Kombat base would take days to travel to. It's sadly located between the boarder of Wall Rose, and Wall Sina. What do I know though..

Historia has always perceived me as just a regular teenager. But there are a set of particularly three weirdos. Just like me.

If I could see the look of everybody's faces in the senator's groups for the three walls, if they found out I participated in the organization they were at this very moment trying to hunt down.

I would probably be burned at the stake, or get burned in the Brazen Bull. If only...

My footsteps began to slow down as I arrived to a medium sized cabin. That could hold maybe five people.

I raised my hand to the door, hesitating. I finally knocked sending a loud noise through the house which echoed back.

The door creaked open to reveal..oh no...

Tallie Wails.

"Subby! What a pleasant surprise. What are you doing here at this time?! You must be freezing! I'll make you a cup of hot chocolate straight away!"

I sighed, stepping foot into the lit cabin. Making eye contact with Kabal.

"Well look who decided to show up after their luxurious life in the palace." Kabal spat out, drinking a brown beverage.

"I don't want to live there, always forcing me to hide me and Petra's relationship from the public. Because of the 'What would the elders think about their future ruler being part of the queer club?!' Bullshit."

Kabal chuckled at my whiny voice, I sat down at the creaky wooden table. Not even giving him a passing glance.

"You know Yona..I know you had a thing going on with Anwyll." The name didn't even sound familiar until I remembered my handsome Sub Zero.

"He was like a brother to me, I mean Tallie was like a sister to me. Until she gave into my joke and fucked me in my office!" Kabal yelled. A groan could be heard from the kitchen.

Honestly, at this point I don't even want to ask.       They have their own lives, and so do I.

"Kabal, I actually came here to ask you something." I hesitated for the words to come out but eventually they did.

"What's up?"

"I think there's someone else in my bloodline out of the picture."