Chapter 20

I looked at the smirk that was placed on Ao'nung's face with disgust. I looked back to where Lo'ak was just stood and watched him walking away, an anger in his stride.

'Skxawng, what the hell was that?' I hiss at Ao'nung, 'that was you plan all along wasn't it? You knew he'd follow us, you never meant what you said about wanting to be friends. You're a fucking idiot, you make me sick.'  I slap Ao'nung straight in the face whilst wiping my mouth of his germs before continuing to spit at the ground next to him.

I ran towards the location of Lo'ak calling his name.

'Lo'ak! I had no idea he was going to do that, I promise he did that on purpose he knew you were going to be there.' I grab at Lo'ak's arm whilst he shakes it off in anger turning to look at me, a flame of anger in his eyes.

'You think I liked seeing that infront of me? That psycho using your lips, my lips. Those lips are mine not his, you hear me?' Lo'ak steps closer towards to me grabbing my arms digging his nails into me piercing. I stare into his eyes the same flame looking back at him.

'You think I liked it Lo'ak? A boy using me to piss you off. Kissing me when the only person I want to kiss is you. Fuck you Lo'ak.' I spat back at him. 'You're hurting me by the way.'

Lo'ak let go of my arms straight away a pained and apologetic expression on his face. He started mumbling his sorrys to me but I stopped him.

'Save it Lo'ak.'
'I'm gonna fucking kill him.' Lo'ak replied trying to push past me to get to the docks where Ao'nung was. I think about stopping him knowing the  reaction his father will have if he finds out he'd been fighting again. But in this moment, I couldn't care less. I ran up the beach and leapt in the water calling my Ilu. I needed to get the hell out of here. I swam through the ocean to their ancestors tree to talk to my mum and dad.

Finally we could talk again.

LO'AK'S POV

I stormed down to the docks where Ao'nung was left a couple minutes prior. I was furious. Anger pulsated through me thinking about his lips on her. I think I might have physically gagged.

'I'm gonna fucking kill you, fish lips.' I yell at him breaking his stare from the ocean and causing him to stand up and just laugh straight at me. Was this boy serious.

'Remember what I told you about touching her or going near her again?' I couldn't control my temper, before I knew it I had reached down to my waist and pulled my knife out. I lunged at him and laughed at his rubbish attempt to try and dodge me.

I held him up in front of me his back turned on me and my arm gripped around his neck, with my other hand having my sharp blade pointed directly at his neck. He splutters like a baby.

'Lo'ak- Lo'ak I'm sorry, I'm sorry, it was just a joke.'

'I'm done with your stupid ass pranks Ao'nung.' I hiss back at him fiercely. I pushed him away from my blade afraid of my capabilities. Instead I punched him.

So. Many. Times.

Eywa, please forgive me. I look down at the helpless Ao'nung on the docks. Looking around I hover above him my braids falling into my face. My knife goes up to his neck once more.

'I mean it Ao'nung. You so much as talk to you again and I will cut.'

I left him on the docks and jumped into the water. I wanted to talk to Payakan. He's the only one that will listen to me right now