Exam Due (Chapter 17)

Start from the beginning

The day ends like yesterday where you spent the rest of the evening practicing your cooking once more and perfecting the dishes you had made from yesterday, you feel determined to make sure it became perfect and amazing. You went to bed that night with a satisfied grin and slept through the night.

*May 13, Mid-terms*

You wake up for the exam day and get ready as usual. Figuring that you might need a little extra fuel for this day, you prepare a much bigger breakfast and enjoy the full meal. You head to school with Ren and sit in your seats. You look at Ann who seems to be almost dead from exhaustion nearly pass out from where she was sitting.

You: Ann you really need to get some sleep.

Ann: I don't have time to sleep.. I had a photo shoot after school yesterday and when I got home I still needed to study... Man I am nearly done with exams... I just need to make it through tomorrow...

You: I've been spending my evenings cooking new dishes with the new items I got. Maybe I should make something special for us after Mid-terms are over.

Ann: You have been cooking?

You: Yep, been getting even better at it now. I think I made the perfect Meat and Rice bowl that adds a lot of flavor to both items by using onion powder to enhance the richness of the meat, and having the rice be the perfect amount of wet rice and not soggy. I also made a good cut beef dish with rice and potatoes, that go well with a nice saute dressing that makes each item blaze with flavor.

Ren: You are very serious with your cooking aren't you?

You: Of course! Being a good cook is a good sign of self care and self-reliance. And if I can make something special and tasty for you guys would mean the world to me! So let's do our best and be ready for a homemade feast!

Ann: Yeah! Now I am motivated!

Ren: I must say.. I am very much looking forward to it. 

You: It's settled, you guys can come over to my place after mid-terms tomorrow and I will get it all ready.

Ann: Y..Your place??

You: Why? Is that wrong?

Ann: J..Just I never went to some guy's house like this before.. especially for d..dinner..

You: It's gonna be a house party with everyone else. It will be fun!

Ann: I.. I know! I am looking forward to it!

Ren: That was a quick change of opinion.

Ann: Shush!

You: Let's do our best!

You proceed to get through the exam day with flying colors, no problems caught your attention and you made it through just as fast as yesterday. You read another puzzle book that helped reinforce your previous thinking even more. You nod to the book and take the mental note of your increased mental skills.

The exam day ends and you head home to prepare for tomorrow's house party with your friends.  You begin to make some soft soup that they can enjoy for a light appetizer and begin preparing the food for tomorrow to be cooked easily. You prepare 3 dishes for tomorrow for them to enjoy, Your meat and rice dish with onion powder, you start to get those ready to be cooked as soon as you get home. The next dish is a stuffed bread style pizza that is made with the dough before hand with stuffing of the sauce, cheese, and the preferred meat, in this case pepperoni. You wrap it up and make 4 nice pizzas to be cooked in the oven for tomorrow. The last dish you prepare is a simple dessert dish that is made from a cake formula that you turned into a soft cream that is frozen and then you place mini chocolate bits within it, making a homemade cake ice cream with chocolate bits for the dessert for tomorrow.

After finishing the touches of tomorrow's party, you are exhausted and head to bed after taking your last pill for the day. You are halfway through your 10 day supply and head to bed with the thought in mind to see Takemi soon about your next supply if it will be available. Drifting off, you sleep a soundless night.

*May 14, Final Mid-term*

You get together with your friends before exams start. Detailing them the plans for the house party, they all become motivated by the notion, and you all head to your classrooms ready to finish up.

The final day of exams starts, you and your friends give it your all to finish strong. After it was all said and done you decided to fall asleep for the rest of the exam after you finished early, yet again. When the school bell began to rung, you snapped awake and stretched. You are approached by your friends.

Ann: Ready for tonight!

You: You bet, let's go get Ryuji.

Ren: Actually he said he will meet us outside the gates, so we might as well.

You: Alright, let's go and have a party!

You begin to head out of the school and begin your night of friendship and food!

Thank you guys for reading this chapter! I hope you enjoyed it! Please let me know what you think about it, I always look forward to hearing your guys thoughts! I will See you all in the Next one!