19

Khai

I never once knew in my whole life that handling drunk women will be difficult as fuck. By now, Al and V had finished up 2 bottles of beer each on their own. Q, tired of stopping them, but to no avail, then she slumped down on the sofa and pinch her head trying to control herself from lashing out I guess. Alessio's been holding Al's dress the whole time cause she wants to do a strip show there for V who supported her. Me, I've been carrying her by her waist, an inch from the ground cause she's been running here and there tryna find a pole to do a pole dance. "God, woman, calm down" Alessio groan when Al began pushing his hands off. "V help, a handsome man tryna rape me." Al coos to which V heard her. Oh god.

V giggles. "Enjoy his dick bestie, Oh no You are gonna get raped. Let m- me come hel- help you" V started running on the air as I was holding her up. "Oh I will surely enjoy his dick." They both began giggling. "Hey you know being a nun sounds fun" Al started to which V smirks. V motion her hand silently asking Al to come here. "No you come here" Al sulk.

"I personally think I'm paralyzed, but that's not my biggest concern here. I CAN'T MOVE ANYWHERE BITCH. C'mere" V shouted then whisper. Al glare before she charged towards V to which I stumbled down with V in my arms And Al on top of her as I didn't see this coming. Q rushed towards us tryna pry Al off V. Alessio then throw her over his shoulder. "I'll get going man" He sounded so tired. "I'm not going with you" Al shouted. "V help me he's kidnapping me. I love you, let's get married" She shouted again.

"Tell me if your kidnapper is handsome girl, you know go and create the kidnapper trope," They both began giggling again. "I think I'll get going too man" Sean announced before leading Q with him. I sigh looking down at V who's on top of my chest trying to find comfort. "This is so warm... " She said before rubbing her face at the crook of my neck and fisted my shirt. I chuckle softly. "What am I going to do with you huh?" I whisper softly while stroking her hair. Her breaths slows down, she's clearly sleeping on me. Unconsciously a smile appeared on my face, I sigh while dropping my head on the floor debating on whether I should carry us to bed or just stay like this till she wakes up. 

I tucked in Al in the bed and goes to sleep beside her for a while. Well, I chose the first option. My mind recalled back to what she said few minutes ago in her drunken state. "I'd rather die alone then allowing my girls to shed a tear. Am I really that worth it? No, even god knows it. My parents clearly knows it." She whisper slowly when my brows furrow even deeper then it already was to concentrate on her words. "Pl-please hate me." 

I hug her tighter then it already was, something tells me that she does belong here but too far away to reach. My heart started pacing faster, the thought of her leaving me makes me anxious. But why? It's ridiculous that I feel like this towards a person that I just met few days ago. 

Is it her bravery that I'm attracted to?

Is it her body, personality, face that I'm attracted to? I can easily find a pussy to fuck.

 Is it her down-to-earth attitude that I'm attracted to? The way she treats my maids as if they're her friends and to say I was surprised was an understatement. She knows how to cook, a difficult skill that many haven't master yet. Millions of question flooded in my mind. I can't go to the meet with messed up mind, so I did what many guys won't do, I called my mom. Call me mommy's boy, ion care.

"Hello ma." I started. "Hey, what's up? I thought you were dead, Just so you know, the thought of replacing you just crossed my mind." There you go guys, that's my mom. "Ma, I'm busy" I said with a bored tone.

"What happen?" She ask softly, I think my voice gave out too many information. Remember my words, moms are the best CBI. "How'd you know there's something wrong"

"I got thousands of reason. First, normal hooligans won't be calling at this hour. Second, at least master the art of deceiving. Your voice itself enough for me to know something's messing up in your ugly ass brain." I sigh knowing she's right. "Spit it out baby."

'I'm not baby' I mumble slowly but I think she heard it cause I heard a soft chuckle at the end of the line. "well ma, there's this girl. Long story short, She and her friends steal our shipments, I kidnapped them, she agree to work for me, got her ass in trouble by helping her friend to kill mexican second hand in command, credits to her friend who chopped off his dick, got their own reasons." I waited for any response from my mom before continuing. "Well, I didn't see anything that'll trouble you except for the fact that you have to face the mexican. And I've been wanting to put my hands on that piece of shit long time ago. Whose the girls, I want to see them though? " I can sense the amusement in her voice. "Chopping off his dick is the bare minimum I'd have done. I'd rather blend his dick alive, you know like shove in his dick in a blender and blend them" I facepalm myself. My mom is a bit tapped, nah scratch that she IS tapped in her head.

"Ma" I groaned and I heard the laughter that I've missed booming at the end of line. "Okay okay continue please." 

"Ma, I think I need therapist. The girl that I've been talking about is so pretty, she's beautiful, talented, she can cook ma, she can repair cars, fight like an assassin, knows self defense. She's an engineer who knows how to speak multiple language. She's someone who fit for the phrase beauty with brain. She respects Claudia (maid), Stacy (maid), Anne (Maid), She even call them by their surname with mrs. at the front which is so unlikely for a girl with money to act like that. She just simply fit for the definition beautiful, I can stare at her face all day. Refused to get any help even when she needs them." I chuckle remembering the way she rejected my help.

 "But the thing is ma, I feel like she'll go further away from me if I didn't hold her. And the thoughts of her going away from me makes me sick. Why ma? I find other girls attractive too like you know the girls that come with the god gifted goods. Just so you know I prefer thick girls. The need to hold her only intensifies every time I look in her eyes. It tells the truth that her mouth doesn't. Her eyes begging for help, it's like begging for someone to hold her and say everything's gonna be alright. Her eyes always looks tired, I wanted that to gone. So I did everything she likes and play her favorite songs and so on. And MA! Her voice is so euphonious, she can sing so good ma. I want to hear her voice every single time so I recorded it secretly, keeping it for my ears." I haven't finished my speech before I realized what I was doing. I quickly composed myself.

"Khai, You don't feel like that towards any girl because as you said, they're just simply attractive. Not pretty nor beautiful. If you want my advice I'd say hold on to her, don't let her ego. Judging by the way you said it, I can see that she's an egoist and independent. I'd prefer the term love." She said before I cut her off. 

"Whoa, whoa hold you horses ma, I just met this girl few days and it sounds absurd to be declaring that as love"

"I didn't say you were in love. And I don't believe in the idea of being in love after years of friendship. Then why are there people getting divorce after claiming they'd be in love for 10 years? Cause that's not love, it's lust. There's a difference between love and lust. Just the way you described her shows me how whipped you are. Denying the feeling won't do you any good, trust me. It'll hurt you more than It would. Hold onto her, and you'll find how hard it is for you to define the meaning of love."

"What are you? A love professor or something?" I ask while smiling. "Nah more that that, your mother jackass. One more thing don't be a girly poop" She said making my brows furrowed. "Ma I think you meant girly pop not poop." 

"Yeah yeah that one. I thought Sean pronounce it like that. Nevermind, I'll talk to him later." 

"Ma I really think you need to stop talking with Sean without my presence, he's clearly a bad influence." I said while sighing audibly. No one could make me feel okay and tired  at the same time as my mom. "I don't remember asking your permission to be friend with people, did I?" 

"Ma, night luv ya." 

"Can you ask Ale to call, It's been so long since that guy call. I miss him for no reason, I miss the way he'll spill everything to me. I-" She stopped herself and sigh. "Night baby, luv ya too" With that she hang up.