10

vera

I finish dressing up faster than all the gents. I tried the dress but I just don't like it, it's just not my vibe. So, I change into my combat boots, a black ripped skinny type jeans, along with an oversized hoodie. I know it's not appropriate to wear that outfit to a ball but fuck it who cares, I'm more comfortable in this. I let my hair hang low to my waist and am satisfied with my look for tonight. Q, came out wearing a gown that's more elegant that just make her shine, if you know what I mean. Less make up, yet she just look so beautiful, naturally beautiful. If I'm gay, I would've hit on her. Her dress is in black color, off shoulder and knee length. "The fuck you wearing?" That's the first thing came out from Q's mouth.

"You know I can't wear dress for shit" I tell and she rub her temple mumbling some words that I couldn't quite decipher. "V, go and change now" She said and it's a no argument tone. She's glaring at me. "Okay" I said and smirk internally. Jokes on her I won't change. "V, I wouldn't be a lawyer if I'm an idiot, go now," I roll my eyes and wonder why the fuck can she just boss me around. Nonetheless I change into a black tight dress that practically make my boobies shine and even my ass. It's a thigh length dress. I breathed out a heavy puff of breath. trust me the dress is so fucking hard to fit. It stuck at my ass. Then I met with Al who look hot as fuck. "Damn, bitch I'd fuck you if I'm gay" "Let's get married if we're still single by the age 40" We both say at the same time and laugh hysterically which attracts Q attention. Q smirks and advice us both to use condom and said she don't mind having a niece. I rolled my eyes for that and we went to the living hall waiting for our men to make appearance. 

In the meantime I check Al out. She also wore a black tight dress, thigh length which show her cleavage and her boobies damn, bigger than mine. "Quit, checking me out. Or else I'll end up fucking you." Al said and I move closer to her. "I don't mind." She chuckles and I spank her ass quite hard making her squeal. Q's doing something with her phone, ignoring us making me frown. Something's wrong. Before I can ask her what's wrong, Alessio came down looking hot as fuck. 

Al eyes held so much hatred towards him and she's just waiting for him to talk shit about the way she dress but the table turned. His gaze stuck at her, eyeing her up and down while licking his lips. In simple words, he eyed her hungrily. Al just cringe and averted her gaze to look at me while crossing her hands, pushing her spilled boobs more, silently telling me to do something. Like 'Bitch do something, make him angry or so what'

 I look at her like 'what the fuck you want me to do'  She close her eyes, taking a deep breath and exhale them. I rolled my eyes at her dramatic antiques and avert my gaze to Q who's been frowning for quite a while. I open my mouth to ask Q before Alessio speak up. "Ladies, I'm here for my date, shall we?" Alessio offered her his hand to which causes Al to glare at him, burning a hole in his eyes. She smirks and I wonder what that's for. 

"Let's go" Khai said making me turn my head towards his direction and still wondering why I haven't broke my neck at the speed I turned my head. Oh god, he look so fucking hot, if I thought Alessio's hot, this guy is on another whole level. He wears everything black from his tie, to his black slack pants and it's not the cheap color black, it's kinda like the expensive like black where you'll immediately know that it's definitely expensive. The suit he's wearing is in dark colour too but isn't buttoned. My tits become perky almost instantly and I really want some good fuck. "Damn, he's hot" I heard Al mumbling. "Yeah" I breathed out. His chuckle snap me out from my daze except Al who's been staring at him with wide eye and I got a feeling she's doing this purposely.

"Let's go guys!" Here come another greek god. Oh my, Sean look hot too but nothing compare to my man. He's wearing black too. Is it a dress code or what? "V will come with me, Anayla will go with Alessio and Qadira with sean." Khai instructed and damn him, his commanding voice is causing something in me. Al clucked her tongue. "Alessio is coming with me." She said making all of us turn our head towards her. "What?" Alessio ask smugly with his teasing tone. "My car baby" She said before taking out a car key from inside her bra and dangle it on her hand. She cut Alessio off before he can even protest. "Either you ride with me or go ahead and drive yourself. Either way is fine." This time Alessio glare at her but shortly after he smirk. "Let's go baby" He said and Al's definitely not happy. "Btw it's Al for you." Al wink at Khai making him smile except for Alessio who look pissed. 

"Let's go Sean" Q said surprisingly making Sean shoot his brows up and mine too. "Let's go sweetheart" Sean take hold of her palm and pull her despite her glaring but she didn't protest. What is happening here dude? I raise my brows up twice at Sean but he just blink indicating that he'll gossip later with me and I just smile. And that leaving me with Khai alone.

I turn only for my breast to clash with his lower part of chest since his taller than me. I suck in a hard breath. Since when breathing become difficult? I Hold my breath afraid that I'll fuck him there. "Let's go petardo (firecracker) Unless you want me to fuck you" He said making my eyes went wide. "Wh-what?" I stuttered, out of breath. He chuckle and move past me while shouting nothing and shaking his head with his hand rubbing the nape of his neck. 

What the fuck is happening today?