15

vera

"You will only know the shit I'll choose for you to know. Got it?" Khai's tone was harsh but it didn't affect me much nor Al who still beside me giving them a menacing smile that would make any guys shudder at the sight. "oh boy. Tell me something I don't know" I said glaring at him while smiling. I really don't have enough patience.

"Relax V, he's talking bout the uncle." Q voiced out somewhere making my head snapped towards her. She's walking with Sean who's been concentrating on spinning his car key over his pointer finger.  Khai let out a breathy chuckle making my thigh clamped shut. Shit I'm getting hornier every damn second. How the fuck that every shit he does is a turn on? "What did you cook, I'm hungry." Sean said while sitting down on the stool beside Alessio who's been glaring at Al non-stop from just now.  

"I made you a toaster didn't I?" Confusion written all over Q's face. "I don't want to talk to you." Sean sulk like a kid. Now I'm really confused. Al smile at his behavior while mixing the batter. "quid accidit?" (what happened?) Al ask in Latin, thank god we learned Latin, not everyone knows Latin though. Oh, I can speak multi language. Latin is one of them along with Russian, Italian, Spanish, Chinese and Korean. I'm on my way to learn Malay.

"Nihil" (Nothing) She waved her off. "What gibberish are you speaking" Sean ask "I'm hungry." Sean added. Q sigh. "Be patient will ya?" 

"I said I don't want to talk to you." Sean fold his arm. I rolled my eyes  before making the pancakes. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Alessio went to take one for him before Al hit his hand with the spatula. "Ah, Ask politely and I'll give it to you, Hell, I'll even feed you." Alessio smirks. "You know, I think it's time for you to pay me."

"Pay you, why?" Al ask in confusion.

"First, I carry you to your bed with my hand, with full of control that I almost lost. Next, I change your clothes, my dick went hard of course but I had a low self control that held me. Oh yeah to answer to your request, May I please Have A pancake please?" He said making Al and I smirk. She look at me and I just shrugged. "Oh boy, all you can do is just stare. Stare all you want, I don't mind" Al said before standing in front of him, pushing herself on top of the counter and feed him with her legs spread open. Alessio clenched his fist but opens his mouth nonetheless. "Good boy." She praises once Alessio ate them. All of us laughed but Alessio seems off. He wasn't mad, but there was longing in his eyes. He abruptly stand up and went upstairs without saying anything. Al frowned because I guess she noticed them too. Al looks at me, I nod my head silently asking her to go after him. She sigh and followed him. Al might be a bitch but she's a doctor and a woman.

Sean shares a knowing look with Khai who tries hard to acknowledge what happens right now. "V, uncle was a code red." Just when those words fall off Q's lips, my head swivelled so hard, that it surprises me that my neck is still intact. "What." I ask calmly, not so calmly, but coldly. "was a part of a goddamn mafia, a higher rank member." I smirked as this should be interesting. It's like blood for blood and I'm excited for what's going to happen. Funny, I need help soon.

 "Why are you smiling exactly, Vera?" Sean asked, his voice was edge like doubting something as if I'm going to take down the whole mafia shit and get us all killed. "What happen to my name, Why not V?" Now I'm honestly amused. "Nah, I'm cutting off all the ties with the crazy psychotic ladies that my idiot of bestfriends chooses to work with." My eyebrows were pushed up in amusement same goes to Q's. 

"Congra-fucking-tulation, you discovered America." Sarcasm dripped Khai's tone. "V, I need to post this shit, you comin?" I blink my eyes silently asking what is in that small box before abruptly pulled by Sean. "Woah, how rich are you exactly to buy a- dick?" Sean paused for a while trying to recompose himself before shrieking. "WHY THE FUCK THERE'S A HALF CUTTEN DICK WITH YOU! YOU MONSTER! Wait it could be a vibrator? BRO, THERE'S BLOOD STAIN!" All of us looking at him dumbfounded. "Only his dick? I was planning on playing with him a little bit though." I said while brushing my jaw, frowning. "yeah, only if you hadn't act impulsively last night." I glare at her playfully of course while Sean's still in shock. 

"Only his dick? I would have tear his asshole with scissors." All of us turn our attention towards Al who's eye directed towards the dick. "Do you know why did Q chop his dick off?" Al ask Sean before walking towards us. I feed her a bite of pancake in which I spit. 

"He's a pedophile. He rapes and enjoy kids suffering. On top of that, fucker records it. Do you know, all the kids were traumatized, they haven't even start their life yet this fucker ends it.  Chopping his dick off is only the bare minimum. Hold on, who helped you though?"

Sean smirked. "The one who scream like a girl a minute ago." Q answered nonchalantly. I knew it. I knew Sean has a part on this. Aha, busted. "Tell me." I ask intrigued. "Well, she's the one who chopped his dick, I tear his asshole and stuffed in 2 vibrators in it. He won't die I'll make sure of it, no pleasure, pure pain only." Al smirked before fist bump with him making me chuckle. 

"We're fucked." Alessio shrug while answering a call. "Khai, I'm bringing Al to my safe house. Sean bring Q with you now."

Khai had a lethal glare at Alessio as if asking him to explain the fuck up and he did. "Bastard place a bounty on Q"