17

Vera

Although I forced that words out of his mouth, that seems so real and my heart flutter for no reason. I've never felt this way for anyone, and for the first time I want to listen to his compliments about me nonstop. It didn't irked me, it gives me hope. Hope for what? I can't figure this shit from the first time his voice comforted me. 

"Help what?" he seems genuinely confused making me chuckle softly. "Help me cook."

"You're cooking?"

"Are you doubting my skills?"

"No, I'm just asking, cause your hand still hurt and you cough so bad just now, so maybe you'd want to order takeout. Go and rest, I'll get some takeout." 

"Dinner is the only occasion where everyone we'll sit together and eat, forgetting about all the hate, vengeful thoughts. It's pure. Homemade food will create that vibe that takeout don't. You'll always remember my cooking this way, trust me you'll relished every moments" I said making him pout. "Cheer up big boy, come on cut the meat"

"How? Vertically or horizontally?"

"Like this." I demonstrate it for him, to which he did a great job at it. Fast learner I see. 

I'm planning to make spaghetti, something simple. I think I compliment him way too early, he drop an egg and look at me while pouting. Something tell me he'll cry If I get mad at him. No sorry? Sorry will at least calm me down. 

"Stop pouting, stir the spaghetti sauce." He nod a small okay and stir the sauce slowly and cautiously while I clean the mess he made. "Hey taste the sauce and see. Is it good?" I ask. "Grab a spoon." He ask and I frown. "Why?"

"Well, to taste it." I smile. "Here, let me help you." I use the spatula to take some sauce and dip in my pinky finger and held my pinky finger at his lips. He stare at me dumbfounded. I encourage him while pushing my brows up. "Is this some kinky shit you're into, I mean you could've asked, I'll gladly do the honor-" I cut him off by shoving my finger in his mouth although that seem kinda rude and disgusting. One thing my mom taught me was, if you taste with your pinky finger it'll taste more exquisite and precise. whatever that mean. "Mhmm God, this is amazing." he moaned. "Is it nice? And I like the idea of being your god by the way." 

"Its amazing." 

"Really?"

"Yeah." I chuckle at his joy. If someone ever said I'll cook with the most dangerous, cold blooded mafia don last year, I would have piss my pants while laughing, look at me now. Being a trophy wife is not bad though. "My mom cooks better than this." With that all my happiness dropped and replaced with slight jealousy. "Then ask your mom to cook." Goddammit, he really had to kill the mood. 

He suddenly hug me from the back throwing me off guard. I stilled. "Don't sulk, you're prettier when you smile. Jealousy makes you cute though, I should try it more often." He places his jaw on my shoulder. I smile. "Cut the onion, go" He stomped like a kid before mumbling something like, who eats onion. 

After a moment, I heard someone sniffling. "Are you crying?"

"No, I'm not. This onions are cursed, I'm not cutting it"

"What?" I look at him dumbfounded.

"Really, I cant open my eyes, and tears keep coming down, but I didn't cry." I sigh

"Here lemme." 

"If you're a witch then go ahead." He takes a step back.

"Watch me baby" I smirk.

"Oh I will."

"Fuck, how'd ya did that? Are you a sorcerer or something? Do you by any chance have any voodoo doll. The other day I ask Sean to order me one, I want to try it on him, he said I've gone crazy, but I really want to try poke it. I promise I'll keep your secret" He held out his pinky finger trying to make a promise agreement. "Yes, I'm a sorcerer, I'll use the voodoo doll on you if you aren't going to cut the onions" 

"I'll stir the sauce again please" I rolled my eyes and just nod. "Hey, let me put some song" Again I nod, sounds like a better idea anyways. He plays until I found you by Stephen Sanchez. Up to date I see. He then suddenly pull me closer to his side, arms wrapped around my waist and start slow dancing while laughing. "What are you doing exactly?" I laugh. 

"I would never fall in love until I found her" He sings pull me in together, I laugh dancing with him together. "I would never fall unless it's you I fall into" I sing. "Damn, you can sing"  He turns me and laugh when we get tangled up together and fall on the floor. "We both suck" we say in unison.

"Can we stop cooking, and just dance instead" I sigh, a bit more and it'll finish. " It's going to finish, be patient" I say sternly, and start finishing what I started while singing. "Can you get me the plate?"

"Yeah sure" 

After few hours, I finish. So I actually made some spaghetti carbonara, only. I haven't start the dessert  yet. But from the dirty look I receive from Khai making me smile sheepishly. "Let's get finish the dessert fast." I smile widely.

"Lets bake some cake" 

"oh I know how to bake." Khai said making my brows shoot up.

"Really?"

"yeah." He said confidently. Okay then I stand aside giving him a chance to shine.

"Here whisk this eggs, I'll measure the flour." 

So I whisk until I get tired and Khai just laugh. "Why you laughing?"

"That's not how we whisk, like this" He demonstrate it for me, my mouth forms 'o'.

He was so hot while baking. The simple things he did, turn me on. The way he stuck his tongue out at the corner of his lips, whisk the eggs effortlessly. He didn't talk to me once, one thing I learn about him is he concentrate on the shit he likes. "Stop staring, It's uncomfortable as hell"

"really?"

"Yeah, unless you want me to fuck you"

"Go ahead, no one's stopping you." I whisper seductively, those words did the wonders. He stop what he was doing abruptly and shake his head. "Don't test me, petardo"

I smirk. An idea immediately popped up in my mind. He was taking out the baked chocolate cake from the oven when my hand skimmed over his abs from behind. He suck in a sharp breath and glare at me before smirking. He removes the oven mitts and back me until my back hit the counter of the same table as the cake. I panicked like really, really panicked. My heartbeat picks up. "Woah woah, big man, I-I was just playing" My chest heaves up and down.

"yeah me too." He pushed himself closer to be making my boobs smashed his lower part of the abs, I sucked in a sharp breath, gripping the counter in a death grip. He uses his finger to skimmed everywhere on my skin starting from my lip. He part my lips by pinching them open. "This lips, had been tempting from the start" He whisper, eyes not leaving my parted lips, my breath hitched. His finger then drop to my collarbone, sure thing my warm breath is fanning his lips, that's how close we are. "Tsk, tsk you neck seem so empty" I died when he dipped down to suck on my neck teasingly, leaving trails of wet kisses. My hands automatically went to his hair and clutch them. Oh god his hair's so soft. I whimper lowly when he teeth skimmed over the place he suck. Just before he can continue his torture, his phone rang making us jumped apart. "Fuck" He muttered while rubbing the nape of his neck. "I'll be back"