9

Vera

Al and Q is choosing their dresses after a whole ass blowout happened between them and I in Al's room. Don't even want to talk about it, something that y'all shall know by now is that they find out about the plan the second they caught the boys red handed. How they get caught I don't fucking know, guess I shouldn't have underestimate them and I still think it's a bad idea to let them involve.

"Oi, how's this?" Al ask and I observed the dress of her choice. "I assume you want some good fucks?" I raise a brow at Al cause of her choice. It's a revealing dress and is definitely not for her to wear in a crowd full of criminals. "Not really, I just wanna piss Alessio off. You know how the guys will react if their dates dress up like a hooker and start to be all fucking overprotective?" I nod and she continue. "I'm testing the theory"

"More like to testing Alessio?" I raise my brows while whistling and she chuckles. "You know what I'm joining you" It's her turn to smirk. "To test the theory" I quickly add. "Where's Q?" I decide to change the topic judging by the look on Al's face I know she knew what I'm doing. "We'll continue this later. I need an explanation as to why you're on Khai's bed" She whisper quickly and I rolled my eyes.

"Are you testing the theory too?" Al ask Q while judging the dress Q's holding. "I'm not going." Q said and confusion immediately written on both of our dumb face. Q sigh. "I'm a lawyer and I've dealt with most of the criminals there, not exactly work for them but I stand on the opposite side of them. So I don't think it's a good idea for me to be there. I'll be behind the scene as usual" Q shrugged and I turn to look at Al and we both smirk knowing what she's thinking.

"What did you need, Q?" Al ask knowing Q so well and that makes Q instantly smirk. We both know if she's behind the scene then she must be needing something. "Let's find a place to eat, I'll explain."

 I was forced to pay for their dresses and the food is on me, consequences to what I pulled last night. Fun fact, I'm using Al's card.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"This is the man I need, I'll email his biodata to both of y'all." I honestly thought she'll ask to steal doughnut or shit. Note the sarcasm. I stare at her dumbfounded while Al getting so excited for god knows what reason. Notification hits both of our phone showing that Q has already emailed them. Al and me reading it thoroughly while Q continue to gnaw on her food. "Any plan?" I ask knowing that we need a good plan or else we'll be buried deep under the ground. 

"Yeah. Like usual, I direct y'all. V you'll lure him to here by seducing him. Al will be there to shoot a tranquilizer on his neck and he'll pass out. That's when I'll come in to help y'all to move him in my car. Apart from there I'll take care." Q explained patiently and I can sense that Al must be fighting her demons to ask a stupid question that'll obviously make Q snap and glare at Al. "Bro, I got a question." I ask cause I really got a question. 

"It'll be hard to bring him out from there. you know they'll be a lot of criminal and so on." I said cause that's what I was thinking all along. "Nah bro, it'll be simple as hell. You shake your goodies to the guards and they'll let you go. Trust me." Al said making us chuckle. "Yeah, right" I said.

"Let's just see what'll happen cause honestly I got no fucking plan" Q said making us sigh. Let's be honest here I'm not the type to go with plan cause they'll be no thrill same goes to Al. She'll ask 'where's the thrill?' So, no we don't need a plan, I guess. We continue to eat while laughing due to Al's stupid jokes before Al got a call from Alessio.

I don't know what happen in between their phone call but Alessio definitely piss Al off. She's been shoving her food in her mouth aggressively. Me and Q shared a knowing look cause the way she's eating is exactly the same as a gorilla whose eating its food after been starving for years. I sigh and hold onto Al's shoulder and ask her what happen.

"Nothing happen" She smile evilly, her eyes glint mischievously and ladies and gentlemen my stomach drop and I become cold almost instantly. It sometimes occur to me that Al is a psychopath that needs help. Kidding bro.

I smirk at her knowing what's going on in her mind. It actually intrigues me as to what Al Will do. "Let's go or else we'll be late for the fucking party" Al said, while grabbing her stuff making Q shakes her head and follow Al nonetheless. Alessio is a dead man.