11

Vera

Khai has been holding me for the past few hours. I've tried so many shit for him to let me go. For instance, going for shit, having explosive diarrhea, feels like puking out, and I want to flirt with that musty guy standing over there eyeing me from just now. Every time I use the toilet he'll be standing outside giving protection for my shit. My hands become clammy, yet he's still holding them as if I'll disappear in the crowds. Al was laughing at me from the far but her laughter dies as soon as Alessio wrap his arm around her waist firmly. Trust me, she tried so many times to pry away his hands but he's just stronger than her and surprisingly she give up soon. However for Q, Sean's hold on her can be said protectively. It's cute honestly, she'll give him a glare but he'll just grin at her. His gaze has been stuck on her for the whole time. I think he's immune to her glare.

Q make eye contact with me. I nod. As soon as I nod she left Sean's side giving what reason I don't know and I do the same. "Leave me, Q needs me." I said to khai to which I maintained the eye contact with him. He studies me for a second then leave me with just a hum and continue to speak with an old man. I then walk straight to Alessio who's been talking to a lady that seems like a spoiled aunty. "May I borrow your date for a while?" I ask giving him my signature glare. "Yeah sure. I need her as soon as possible." He said with a deadly tone to which the lady squirm a bit. "Sure." I said with a teasing tone and a tight smile.

"I found the guy, I'll lure him out. Just keep an eye on your men." I said to Q and Al. "We don't need to use a room, straight to his car. From there I'll unlock his car and You and Al will bring him somewhere secure alright?" I ask. "Okay. I'll sedate him." Al said and off she go get ready for her part. Before I can go Q hold my arm. "We need to talk." 

"Now?" 

"No lemme help you with the guy." I frown, what's wrong with her today, it's odd for her to follow me. Why? I mutter a small okay and I went to the guy. It's not hard to deal with a man cause at the end of the day he's still a man. I sprinkle some wine at my neck just to trick him into believing I'm drunk. I take out a masquerade eye mask from my bra to wear but stopped by Q. "What?"

"No need for mask."

"Are you crazy? He'll recognize me" I'm pissed. I know she can feel the anger in my voice cause she just smile. But it's not sweet, it's satisfaction that plastered on her lips. First, she want to follow me now she want me to be recognized. "Yeah cause he'll recognize you as the Spanish mafia princess, no?" I freeze and turned to look at her. She's pointing her gun at me. I chuckle darkly. Oh girl. I clucked my tongue. "Fuck a princess, I'm a king. The spanish mafia ruler." That shocked her but she quickly regained her composure. "What, How?" She breathed out, her grip slipped away and here I am not wanting to hurt her. 

"Listen, how do you think Sean can talk to me as if he knows me long enough? That is literally because he's my cousin and the underboss of the Spanish mafia. I left that organization long enough for him to be recognized as the Mafia boss for the Spanish Mafia organization. No one knows me except for Sean and now you. It's just simple, you just have to..." In a swift motion I throw my dagger that I silently retrieved from my thigh straps to the criminal and I bursted into a fit of laughter. "Oh god, I thought you were gonna say I'm a stripper or what, that shit threw me off guard." I said making Q rolled her eyes, she lunges towards him and gripped him before daggered him in his throat while covering his mouth making his scream muffled. I tsk. 

"Stop it, it's gonna be a mess."  I sigh, Q arched a brow. "Let's go" He's still squirming under Q's hold. "You're such a baby." I said looking at that poor guy and frown. "Wait a minute, how are you gonna get information from him if you poke him at his throat, he cannot even speak though." 

"I know. I don't need him to speak. I just need his dick to be posted to someone special."  Gross. His eyes went wide before I inject some shit Al give saying this will make someone unconscious maybe, I forgot though. "Let's get him out." 

I laugh sarcastically. "How?" She smirks. "I brought a dress, remember at the store?" I nod not understanding where is this going. "Let's dress him up, dab dab some make up, wrap his throat, wig his head and done" She said and I look at her dumbfounded not knowing if she's serious or not. My eyes widened when she really take out a dress from he handbag and undress him up. "You serious?" I ask while helping her putting a wig on his head.

"Yeah bro. Can you please wrap his throat?" She asked and In confusion I ask her back. "Shall I remove the dagger or what?"

"Remove it." 

"What if he dies?"

"Then, don't remove."

"How to wrap then?'

"I DON'T FUCKING KNOW, V DO ANYTHING!" 

hmmm. I hummed. "A tall ass bump at his throat won't make people suspect anything right?" I ask to which Q glare at me. Like really bro. I wrapped his throat with bandage at yet there's a tall bump like something in his throat which is true cause there's still Q's dagger. After few minutes, fast I know, he looks presentable. "Damn, he doesn't have boobs." I said but before Q can yell at me, someone's knocking the door we're in. Yeah right we're in a room. 

I know y'all must be confused let me explain. Flashback: HEHEHEHE

We realized the guy we need have been observing Q as if he knows Q. Fun fact, he knows her, so he started to follow her everywhere and it is noticed by Sean who almost kill him but that's another issue. Coming back, so Q actually put an act without any of us knowing so I went along until he's trapped in a room, surprisingly led by Al from outside. Fun fact, this whole mission was sudden. And from there we blah blah him and here we are with someone knocking from outside. "Who the fuck is that AL?"I ask in a whisper, talking with her in the earpiece. "I don't know, but try not to freak out, cause there's a bunch of men standing outside, 24 men exactly." 

"What?!" I shrieked and smile. This is gonna be interesting. "What do you think, dagger or gun?" I ask Al while smirking. "Gun" She said and I can taste the disappointment. "What's wrong baby?" I ask with laughter hinting in my voice. I know Al, she probably wishing to be at Q's place right not. "Al, lead us out, we're outnumbered. And I'm sure as hell we can't carry this fucker together while running." Q said to which Al hummed. 

"No, Q. I'll go out and distract them, you bring that uncle with you."

"No, it's way too dangerous. you're outnumbered."

I rolled my eyes. "I know but that's the only thing we can do right now."

"No-" Before Q can deny my plan AL cut her off. 

"Erm Q, How the fuck should I know where's the exit." I can mentally imagine Al's scratching her head.

"Al listen you-" 

"Bye Q" With that I shoot opened the door and kicked that bunch of idiots. They fall on top of each other. I take the chance to run. "Al lead me out." I spoke to her while running, trying my best not to run to the center of the ball where all of the criminals will be there. "Bitch, hold on, I need to figure shit out." I didn't even get the chance to reply before a guy out of nowhere held a gun in front of me. I abruptly stop my running only for him to examine my face, trying to figure who I am, asshole. Thank god I wear the stupid mask. "Let's not make this hard." 

"I know right." I nod my head frantically and turned my heels to run to the other side only for them to trap me in a circle. "Truce?" I said making him chuckle. "Go ahead."

"Leave me and your men live." his brows shoot up and he began to laugh darkly. I rolled my eyes. "Don't be stupid. Where's Qadira. She have something important or someone, to be precise." Ah I see, Qadira is the problem and that stupid daggered-uncle who's about to lose his dick. I smirk. Before they can register what's happening, I shoot the guy that talked to me even though I shouldn't have done that. 

I turn to face all of his men who have shocked written on their faces, I aim my gun while walking backwards slowly, calculating my steps, one wrong movement and I'm dead. They keep threatening me to which I zoned out not listening to each of them. I shoot 12 of them as fast as I could while running. And damn, all my bullets went straight to the guys I aimed. I laughed but that did not last long before they began to shoot and one bullet pierced my arm. "Shit, Fuck." I muttered while dropping down limping. "Fucking bitch."  I heard one of them say before that fucker kick me in my stomach causing me to curled up from the pain.