14

vera

Ignoring everything's that has happened is easy. Trust me or else the tension is enough to cut an onion in one chop to pieces. Note the sarcasm, he gave me his other hoodie and his briefs to wear because I said his sweatpants gonna fall off me anytime soon. He wore a black tank top along with a black sweatpants. Him and his obsession with black only turn me on. 

He lead me to the dining room just as he has promised and now we both are witnessing an argument between Anayla and Alessio. "Hold up, I don't need protection." Alessio said. 

"Oh yeah cause you were shouting like a pussy a minute ago"

"I didn't. Can you stop being a bitch for a second and help me with this microwave."

"Ask me politely"

He groaned. "If I figured out this stupid machine, I swear to god I'll starve you until you die."

"Try me." Al laugh menacingly and I know this would not end well.

Alessio inhale and exhale visibly trying to control himself. I went to help him but Khai stop me whispering something like he never seen Alessio did any housework, this is a sight he'll wants to see. With that he take out his phone to record, and both of them were oblivious to the fact that we were standing here like a creep listening to their arguments. 

Alessio phone rang. Al answered it with speaker on. "Man, how the fuck to operate a box of wave?" Al was holding her laughter that makes her go red and on top of that Alessio's glare at her. Me and Khai holding our laughter too. "Why the fuck are you talking gibberish?" Sean ask.

"You heard me." With that Al laugh couldn't contain her laughter anymore. Alessio face soften for a while before goes back to scowling. "Al, is that you sweetheart?" 

"Yes handsome." She said winking to Alessio. "Would you mind explaining how that works to that dumbass, cause I honestly don't have any idea what he's talking about." 

"Yeah sure, anything for you sweet cheeks" Al said while laughing. "what are you going to do actually?" Al ask , curiosity getting hold of her. "I'm trying to reheat the leftover, I saw Khai's abuela did that once in this box but I don't know how" Alessio said with a little pout playing on his lips which I can assure made Al melt. Cause she went to stand beside him with the hand gesture "See". And finally they did something without arguments.

"I did the same shit." Alessio argued.

"Yeah why it didn't worked then?"

"I dunno" He muttered earning a chuckle from me. They turn their head to face me. Al raced to me to inspect my arm. "Hey you okay?" she asked, concern filled her eyes. "Yeah, I'm alright." She hummed, before urging me to sit beside her but I didn't instead I walk over and pinch Alessio's cheek. "You're cute." I said earning a laugh from Al. He mumble something before went over to sit on a stool beside Khai discussing something in russian. Oh do they really think I don't understand Russian?

"What are you doing?" Al ask. "Pancakes" I shrugged. "Here lemme help you." 

"She ignored me when I ask her help." Alessio gritted the words. "You didn't ask, you ordered me to. What am I? Your dog or what?" 

"Something like that cause you're a bitch" I can practically see steam coming out from Al's ears. "Oh, I see." She said while giving him the look talk-any-shit-I'll-chop-off-your-dick-instantly.

"Obviously you didn't see or else you'd know it yourself" Alessio said with amusement danced in his eyes knowing this will get Al riled up. Al didn't do anything she just simply put on her earbuds and hummed to the song rhythm. "I forgot, dog who is attacked by rabies would always bark like a dipshit."

"Bro she said you're a dog with rabies." Khai laughed making me laugh too. "Shut it bro." Alessio said, looking like he would strangle Al to death. "С кем общался Q?" (Who did Q associate with?) I perked my ears up same goes to Al who has off her music. We both learn Russian and there's a reason we haven't get caught by police before. Wink.

"Это мудак, я ничего не слышал от Кью прошлой ночью. Из того, что она рассказала, я могу сделать вывод, что они все трахались, особенно Кью." (It's the asshole, I didn't hear much from Q last night. From what she told, I can come to conclusion that they all fucked, especially Q.) I didn't show any emotion as my face went blank but for Al, her face was cold. "знаешь, тяжело вести себя так, будто ты не понимаешь, о чем мы говорим" Khai said eyeing me up and down.(it's hard you know, to act like you don't understand shit we're speaking)

"забавный факт. мы не действовали." (fun fact. We didn't act)  I said a bit harshly. Simple, I fucking have bipolar issues I think who knows. "ага, если твой мудак притворяется дерьмом, это не моя проблема" (yeah, if your dumbass assume shit, it's not my problem) Al said and this time both of the men seem genuinely shock. "You know Russian?" 

"I thought it's french." She reply sarcastically making me roll my eyes. "Now would ya gentlemen explain to us what's going on?" I asked politely causing Al to hold my wrist. I didn't turn to look at her knowing her that gesture might be something to hold me on the leash I guess.