8

Vera

I could hear my heart's thumping so loud and fast and I don't know why. Maybe it's because I've never been in a situation like this and this felt so wrong for some reason. I just got a bad feeling and I can't seem to figure what. My instinct's usually right and never went wrong in many occasion. Surprisingly, it scares yet intrigues me.

"petardo, I was invited to a ball, where all the other mafia's cappo, their second hand in command, their guards or in simple words the whole underworld organization will attend the ball and I need you to be there." I am officially simping over him. The way he tries to explain to me knowing I'm dumb enough to understand his gangster language is just so sweet. I'm fucking excited for the ball and I'm also excited for his balls. I'm horny.

"And why is that?" I asked cause I ain't cheap. Jokes on me, my curiosity will always win and I'll ended up following him to only he knows where that shit is being held. He smirks and move closer to me as we were still sitting on his bed. His face is just inches away from mine and I can feel his warm breaths fanning over my lips. His eyes dropped on my slightly parted lips and stay there. I was staying still, holding my breath scared that my stinky breath will scare him away. He chuckles and move away from me. He leaned his body on the head of the bed and cross his ankles together while crossing his arms behind his head and I find that extremely hot. 

My eyes darted all over his defined abs. "You're working for me and are obliged to do as I say without any question." He said making me look directly into his eyes. I hate it when people tell me what to do but in this circumstances I can only sigh. I mutter a small okay and move my ass to Al's room bracing myself for a big blowout. 

No shit, y'all think I'll just fucking listen to him blindly. "Going to a goddamn ball is not on the fucking agreement gentleman. We both had a deal and this is not what I agree for." I said while smirking before turning my heels out from the room. I heard him chuckling and smile crept onto my lips automatically. I then peek my head in his room only for him to look back at me with amusement clearly written on his face. "But don't worry since you beg, I'll come" 

"yeah, right." He said and I make my way to Al's room. Why he didn't ask me anything about last night? Why doesn't that scares him but scares me instead? If he asks me anything about last night I would've had a small chance to hate me, to despise him. But everything he does just stir something in me and it didn't settle well. The way he tries to explain to me without any curse words as if he's explaining to a kid, the way he comforts me last night, the way he hugs me tightly in the morning everything seems fake yet true. That must be an act to get in my pants. Why would he do that to someone like me if its not to get in my pants. I inhale deeply before knocking Al's door. My paranoia kicking in so bad and I need Al right now. 

But I didn't knock, cause I heard Al arguing with someone that I clearly know. If its not other than Alessio who else would it be? "I got no fucking nice dress for the ball. Do you fucking understand that?" I heard Al said and It reminds me that I don't own any dresses. Should I go for shopping? "I'll buy you a new dress darling, anything else you need?" Alessio replies calmly which actually made my brows push up. If this conversation is between me and Al, the whole building will be in fire for good reasons. "Now here's the thing hero, my size isn't exactly easy to find and It takes time to find what I like so I'd suggest you to find other girl to go as your date cause I'm extremely busy tonight." I sigh again. How the fuck should I tell her that I'm going tonight. 

"You aren't exactly a plus size person from what I observe. You have a boobs of a teen. I'm sorry, I'm not going to offend the teens out there but  your boobs are much more smaller than theirs. Didn't even have an ass and yet talk as if your goods are magnificent" Oh, I'm excited to where this will leads to. 

"Yeah, I don't have boobs nor ass but that didn't stop you from ogling my body, did it? You couldn't have guess my boobs size or my ass size from just looking, but you did guess it so damn correct. And it makes me believe you love to ogle my magnificent goods. And surprisingly, the comment come from someone who has a small dick and no wonder his brain are as small as his dick cause he's just thinking with his dick. And body shaming aren't welcome here." She said making me proud for no reason and I knock not wanting their fight to continue. 

"Yo, small announcement, I'm going tonight." I announce making Al look at me with disbelief written all over her face. She inhale deeply and before she can remark anything good Alessio leaned in and whisper something making her go red as a tomato. The first time I see she's red. I push my brows up and Alessio just look at me and smirk before walking out of the room while shoving his hands in his pockets.

Me being the nosy woman, nudges her elbow silently asking her what is that all about. "He said my body is more than magnificent." She mutter silently while slowly snapping back. There's definitely something she's hiding or else she wouldn't blush this bad. I'm letting it go cause it's definitely something I wouldn't want to know, I guess.

"Shopping?" I ask her.