2

Anayla :

"Shit, shit" I mutter silently. "I'm not planning on killing anyone today." I sigh while inserting a silencer to my gun. "No shit , me too. Goddammit. Q, you better hack all the cameras here. I'm not planning to be in jail for the rest of my life." V answer me while talking to Q from her earpiece.

"Don't be so dramatic." Q said through the earpiece and V gasps. "I wouldn't be surprised if she stab us on the back one day. Ready?" V asked and I nod while smirking. "Who reach first they win. In?" 

"Bring it on, bitch" We both started running while Q leads us the way out from this bank. Thanking God till now, cause we both don't have to kill any stupid cops. 

We'd do anything for money, even if it comes to killing. No one was there to help, to even give us a dollar when we needed money, why bother living?  We each had our worse experience and is all linked to not having enough money. Simple, we plan on taking what we need. The world is selfish, if it doesn't happen to you, you wouldn't give a shit, but when it happens, like something bad, it's almost fucking impossible for you to forget. 

I'm a doctor, Vera's an engineer and Qadira's a lawyer. We start to rob one fine day and continue it till now to pay our student debt, fee and so on and couldn't stop it. What do I say, bad habits die hard. This was our last mission under V's request. Cause V is one sick motherfucker in the head whom only loves to kill, I love the fucking thrill of it and Q needed some information regarding her case. 

Since V's an engineer she knows how to disarm any shit or to create shits. Not to lie, she's a hot motherfucker, had a killer body and innocent face. She could deceive any guys she want and she does it without hesitation. Someone who doesn't believe in love nor loves the idea of being in a relationship. Also someone who could kill without mercy and still sleep without any remorse. In simple words, she's someone you don't want mess with. 

Q's a lawyer whose been in demand since she became a lawyer. Any case she takes up, she wins. Q is just simply beautiful and works behind the scene. She's a hacker and yeah by that you can know that she leads us during any mission. She prefer slow death rather than instant death. So she rarely kill anyone unless needed to. Also someone who we don't want to mess with, She don't kill yeah right, but she'll make sure you rot in the jail for your lifetime.

And me just simple me. *WINK* Btw, I'm the youngest in the group. Q's the eldest. I work in the ER (Emergency room). I kinda like dicks unlike those bitches. I don't play guys, I fuck them.

"Ha I win" I shouted and was out of breath after the running thingy we did as I get in Q's car a BMW Z4. "Sure, whatever makes you sleep at night" V rolled her eyes and off we go to our apartment. After few seconds, darkness washed over me and I was asleep. It was a tiring day.

Qadira 

I glanced at them by the mirror just to see two scary woman sleeping peacefully. V's head was on Al's lap and she curled up like a kid on the seat. Adorable. V's been through a lot. Seeing her seeking warm from other people simply just make me happy. 

Out of instinct, I glance and the rear view mirror just to see to black cars following us. I've been noticing them from quite a while and are still dumb enough to follow me. A smirk slowly crept into my lips. I press the accelerator and speed up, not going to our apartment, instead somewhere Al can practice her doctorate skills. Those dumbass still following me. I sigh. 

"Why the fuck are you speeding up? You wanna die?" V ask, rubbing her eyes. "Someone's following us dumbass" 

"Huh, finally. I thought there will be no drama today in my life. Looks like god really hates me." V said, sarcasm laced her tone while Anayla's deep asleep. She can really sleep peacefully even when there's a bomb blast in her house. V climb to the front seat and reload her gun. She drop the window and push her body outside while her leg was in the car seeking balance. "how many cars?" I ask. "Oh shit pass me that bandana, forgot to cover my pretty face. 5 cars I think" She said while hurrying me to pass her bandana. "Bail me out bitch." With that she close one of her eyes and shoot the first car's tire, making them slide away hitting the roadside booths. 

"One out, remember to pay the booth owner okay, compensation payment." She make the wink sound knowing I can't see her wink. "Be careful, I'm not paying for your funeral" I said as I press more on my accelerator making my modified car engine boom on the dark street. Specially modified by V. 

"I'll haunt you" Just then I heard V whimper, along with another foreign gun sound. "Bitch, fucking shoot me." She said. Why the fuck would they be having guns? Who are they? "V get down now. What happen?" I ask, panic starting to rise in me. "Just gimme a second." She said and she shoot. I glance at my mirror to see that she shoot the second car's driver exactly at his forehead making the car lose balance. She then shoot the following three car at the tire making them bump at each other. "Slow down, let's bomb them." She said and my eyebrows furrow in confusion, nonetheless I slow down. With one last shoot, V blast the cars and she get down holding her bleeding arm. "How?" I ask, 

"Just shoot their oil tanks" She shrugged. "Wake Al up , you're bleeding quite bad" I said. "No that's okay, she finally slept after 3 days" V said. "What?"

"Her insomnia quite bad these day, couldn't sleep, same nightmare." She said making me sigh. "Drop me at a hospital, I'll take care." She said. "Okay" I said and speeding up yet again to find a nearby hospital. 

Vera

After Q threatened the doctors by using her law mind, here I am in a hospital. I get treated a while ago just waiting for Q to pick me up. Q went to send Al at her house and to get me food, I'm fucking hungry. A knock on the door breaking my confusion on choosing a pizza or fried rice to eat.

With a whole ass of hope, hoping that it'll be Q, I said come in. Wow, kinda feeling like a CEO. A guy, or should I say a bulky guy came in and eyed me. He was handsome and hot yet something's off about him. He had a pair of magnificent grey eyes yet those grey eyes seem to be dead. Something beautiful yet dangerous. He hides everything about him behind his eyes. What is it?  Everything about his screams dangerous. His jaw line, fucking hell he was just hot. He's tall too.

It was awkward as hell. "Who are you? Uncle Freddy?" I ask and he chuckles darkly sending shiver down to my spine. "Don't you think I should be asking you that?" He ask while leaning against the door crossing his arms. "No." I answer bluntly suddenly having some bad feeling.

He smirks. "Sleep well, petardo" (Firecracker)

With that, I felt dizzy, my eyes were feeling heavy to open, instead of fighting it, I close them as darkness overcome me.