13

Khai

By the time we reach my house, Al has fallen asleep and V's on her lap sleeping, still unconscious. "Wake Al up." I said to Alessio only to receive no response. He's carrying her in bridal style to the guest room making my brows shoot up. Never in my lifetime have I ever seen him doing this for any girls out there. Or never have I imagined I'd be guilting myself into not protecting this woman. I shake my head and Carry V to my room. On my way upstairs, I ask Alessio. "Why not your room?"

"I have zero intentions on getting my dick chopped off tomorrow morning." I shrug knowing it's true. Not only V have scary glare, but the three of them have the same genes. I ask my maid's help, woman of course to change her clothes. When I saw her sleeping on my bed with my clothes on, my dick went hard. "Fuck" I groaned. No woman have ever make me hard so fast like this before. I tucked her to sleep and slip inside the comforter beside her. I can already feel this woman gonna be a pain in my ass.

Vera

My eyes feel so heavy yet something keeps waking me up. Pain. Yesterday's event came flooding in my mind. I breathe out and a fit of cough follow along. I immediately feel sick and nauseous when I try to open my eyes to reach for some water cause the cough wouldn't want to just stop. My throat feel burning, my breastbone hurts so much that it makes me sit up straight gasping for air. I rush to the toilet only for me to drop limping. I groaned. 

Arms wrapped along my weak body, I can't even fight back, it just hurts so much. It carries me to somewhere that I don't bother to take note nor to ask. Whatever it is, please stop. I'm begging. The coughing is just so much for me to handle. "Pl-please don't hurt me" I whisper knowing I can't do shit. I've never felt so useless before, but now that I do, I want to sleep. Escape from this reality, maybe this is all just a dream. A bad dream that I'll wake up soon.

"Relax. Drink some water." The comforting voice came back. The night I felt hopeless, it gave me hope.

 A glass made contact with my lips and I gulp it so fast, in desperate needing of water. It spilled on my dress some. The coughing fit stop and I can finally breathe. But the nauseous feeling came up and I threw up. The sink filled with my blood, blood that I threw up. My hands shaky, my legs felt so weak, if it's not for the hand that hold me, I surely will drop down. I look in the mirror only to find Khai standing behind me with his arm wrapped along my waist with a concern look on his face. "Are you okay?" he ask and I can only wave him off. 

"I'm fine" I laugh. I'm really fine. "I just need some sleep, I guess" I knew Khai didn't buy it from the expression he made. "Let's get your mouth clean and I'll call Al to check up on you." I shake my head. "I'm fucking fine. Just leave it be" I state with a more stern voice, proving that I'm fine. Nothing's wrong. I can feel his glare on me, I have no energy left to fight. "I'll get you toothbrush, freshen up, I'll wait for you outside, If anything just shout my name. I'll be there.... for you." he murmur the last part and I just nod.

Khai

Her throwing up blood in my sink definitely startled me and the fact she doesn't want any help bemused me. Who the fuck does she think she is? A god? Or for god sake is she a fucking doctor. Why the fuck is she having a massive ego. She might have internal bleeding yet so stubborn to get any help. Her coughing that bad make my heart pound so fast that I'll scared it'll burst any time soon and I don't know why. She was gasping for air and that definitely make my heart stop for a minute. Does arm bleeding makes you cough so bad that you need so much air? Before I can ask her what's wrong she races towards the toilet only to fall, her legs weaken. I practically jump out of bed and race towards her wrapping my arms around her and carry in a bridal style towards the toilet with a glass of water. I wanted to give her the water before she race towards the toilet.

I rubbed her back. Not being able to console her is crazy, I try to form the words in my mouth but nothing came out. I am scared for the first time, for no reason. She's still coughing, holding onto the sink while my arms wrapped around her waist knowing she's still weak. "Relax. Drink some water." I whispered while bringing the glass nearer to her lips. She calm down a second before throwing up bloods in my sink, I look at her face only for her to look at me through the mirror. "Are you okay?" I ask more sternly hoping for something that I don't know what. "I'm fine" She laugh acting all tough and dumb. Does she really think I'm that dumb not know how to differentiate when's someone's in pain?

After almost having a mini fight in the toilet with her, I waited in the room for her to finish whatever she needs to do. I'm contemplating with myself to call Al to check up on her but I didn't. It's her problem not mine. She's sick, she bear herself. And yet still I am waiting for her to call me, incase of anything. I sigh while rubbing my head, messying my already messed up hair. I groaned trying to recognize the feeling I'm facing right now. All I know is that I'm worried.

Vera

I groaned while slowly sliding down to the floor. I hold my hair in a firm gripped and pull them. I feel like shouting, screaming but I couldn't. I didn't cry, didn't feel like crying. It takes time for me to collect myself from the mess I make and finish getting cleaned up. When I get out from the washroom, I saw a shirtless Khai talking to someone that I couldn't really figure out. God, the muscles on his back making my ovaries excited. Oh, well he wore a black sweatpants. I thought he gonna wear briefs or something, could've been a blessed for my virgin eyes. I think he notices me staring cause he turns to face me. At first, I thought I was gonna avert my gaze, but my horny inner self just wouldn't let me. My gaze stuck on his well defined abs. My mouth parted slightly and goes dry within seconds. No man have ever made me wet this fast before or neither I have given any men this type of attention before. He cleared his throat making me look only to find him smirking at me. I rolled my eyes.

"Breakfast being served down there" He said but I want him for my breakfast. I mentally sigh. Before I can answer him I heard someone that I know enough arguing down the hall. "Alessio really gonna get his dick chopped" I heard Khai mumble slow enough. "I think so too" 

"First of all, where am I. Second, how do I get to wherever Al is. Third, Why am I wearing this? where's my dress. Four, how do I get into this outfit." I ask something's that keep bugging me from when I saw myself in Khai's hoodie and sweatpants that hung low on my waist that can literally slide down with a slight pull. He chuckle noticing my curiosity as well as dreading to know what happened.

"First, you're in my safehouse. Thanks to Q, you should be working for me not me giving you protection. Second, I'll lead you down once I freshen up. Third, because I thought you'll be uncomfortable to sleep with that tight dress of yours. Fourth, I change it for you." I smirked getting the expression I wanted from her. Her eyes went wide, her lips parted slightly in shock. "What?" she shrieked, I shrugged. "Whoa, whoa, it's unfair you get to see me naked but I get to see you half naked. Strip now." She said now making my eyes went wide slightly. "What?" I ask trying to reconfirm her words.

"I believe I didn't stutter. Strip boy." She smirk walking closer to me while I back off until my back hits the door of my washroom. "I guess I need to help you since you help me." She voiced seductively. "I guess so." I smirked while holding her wrist and lead her to the band of my sweatpants. She's becoming a panting mess before I leaned down making my lips brushed her pale lips. "Fuck off" Before she realize what's happening I threw her over my shoulder despite her protest I dropped her hard on bed making her bounce. "I don't kiss with someone who has stinky breath" I said before I started running towards the washroom. Before I can even gripped the doorknob she launches herself onto me before tackling me down. "Hey, I brushed my teeth okay unlike you" She try to be mad while frowning but it didn't last long. We both ended up laughing.

"I know baby" She freezes once that words left my mouth. Her big doe eyes makes her look so cute. I just want hold her so bad. I kiss her cheeks. "Happy?" I ask, she looks at me with wide eyed. "Ew no, that's disgusting" She said quickly compose herself making me chuckle. The expression is something I'd die for.