He got out and held the door open for me like a gentleman and then we approached the front door. I still had a key and was able to open it right up.

We walked in and down the main hall toward the back and looked around. I saw out the back glass window Darry and Annie playing outside in the garden down below.

Then I saw George and his girlfriend Olivia who lives here.

They were down off to the side standing and talking and George looked up and locked eyes with me.

Glyn was right beside me.

We went down to greet them and George looked a little bit annoyed.

"Mama," Annie then ran up to me and gave me a hug.

"Hey my baby," I held her tight.

Then she went to Glyn who she has developed a bond with and hugged him as well. This made him happy I was sure.

"Hey little squirt," Glyn said to her before picking her up and holding her.

George looked at him with his daughter and then looked away without greeting him.

"What are you guys doing here?" He asked.

"We just miss the kids and wanted to see them," I told him.

"Well that I figured," he nodded.

"Where's Ollie?" I asked him.

"In the house somewhere," he shrugged his shoulders.

It wasn't like Ollie to not want to be outside with his siblings. I wanted to know what was wrong.

"I begged him to come outside," Olivia then said, "it is such a beautiful day."

"Olivia," I turned to her, "this is Glyn Johns.... My...."

I hesitated on how to explain what he was to me.

"Just Glyn," he then set Annie down who ran off and then he put out his hand which she daintily shook and then turned and put her arm around George.

"Look," he said to George, "I'm probably the last person you want here in your home but I respect you as a man, as a musician, as a father."

He looked at him and then shook his hand.

"I'm sorry," he said, "I'm just intimidated by you. You almost took my wife away from me all those years ago and now I'm upset your taking my ex wife away. It's wrong of me."

"It's okay George," I said to him, "you're allowed to feel that way."

Glyn gave me a look like we wanted to come out and tell him about us being married and I was nervous.

"Laur," Glyn nodded.

"We want to tell you something," I said looking at the sky and then back to George and Olivia.

I wasn't prepared to do this and I didn't know how he would react.

He stood there waiting.

"Glyn and I got married on Saturday," I told them.

There was complete silence.

After a moment Olivia felt the tension and looked at us both.

"Well Congratulations are in order," she said happily.

"We don't want to tell the kids yet," I said to George who has still not said anything.

"Well I would hope not," George said, "as their father I would hope you would discuss that with me before telling them."