CHAPTER SIXTEEN

We ate almost in complete silence, both knowing what kind of dessert awaits us after dinner. And never in my life I ate this fast. We exchanged very meaningful glances during the whole meal, but as I still didn't wear my shirt, his stare stopped a lot lower than my eyes.

"Babe, I'm going to be really straightforward right now, but your tits look fucking amazing," he admits, after yet another moment getting caught staring.

"Well..." I start slowly as I wipe my mouth with a napkin, and stand up, "...Since you've been such a great partner to me...," I take his glass and drink a little bit of his cognac because what I'm about to do next is definitely out of my comfort zone, "...I thought I'd surprise you with something special..." I slowly continue.

I can see he's eager to know what the surprise is, but I intend to make this experience special for both of us.

I take my phone and connect it to his wireless speaker system. I find the playlist of sexy, erotic music I put together about a month ago, hoping that the perfect moment to use it will come someday. So, this is it. I hit play and one of my favorite songs, "Under the Influence", slowly fills the room.

I take my time walking towards him and look into his very expectant eyes but stop just barely out of his reach. I turn around and bend over, slowly moving my behind in front of him, then get back up taking my time with it. Since I'm already shirtless, I have to make up my stripping with my sexy moves. I dance for him, touching my breasts, caressing my stomach, moving my hands over my hips, and flipping my hair.

He sips his drink, his gaze never leaving my body. Oh, he's definitely into it.

I keep on going, getting heated by his arousing stare. I slowly unbutton my jeans and turn my back to him to take them off, so he gets a good look at my behind. That's when I notice he starts stirring in his seat. He's getting anxious, and I love it. Now I'm in my sexy underwear, dancing in front of him, touching myself, but not revealing my fully naked body. I step closer to him, turn around, and sit on his lap while moving my hips. I can feel him.

I take his hand and place it on my hip while I keep on moving. I throw my head back on his shoulder and as if awakened from my spell, he moves his hand from my hip to my sex and slides his fingers over me.

"Mmmm," I moan slowly, "So what you wanna do now, babe?" I repeat his question from before, not stopping moving my body on top of him.

He grabs my hips, lifts me up, and turns me and with a little help, I'm sitting astride him. He's not going to let me ask twice. We both know what we want.

He pulls my body closer to him, so we're chest to chest, and kisses me. Fuck being romantic, right now we're getting primal. It's savage and I love it.

Our kissing takes a very heated turn really fast. He unhooks my bra, removes it, and tosses it away.  He quickly finds my nipples with his mouth, kisses and gently bites each of them. I throw my head back, giving him full exposure. He enjoys every inch of my body and I'm more than happy to give myself to him.

I feel my belly tightening and I know if he keeps on going, he's going to push me over the edge very soon.

"Babe, I need you to slow down," I whisper, holding onto his neck.

He looks at me and smiles, but there's something primally sexy in his gaze. He kisses me again, passion and excitement entwining together. Then, without any difficulty stands up, still holding me astride him by my buttocks, and moves towards the stairs. God, he's strong.

He's carrying me up the stairs, our kissing and caressing each other never stopping. I feel like a goddess, and it makes me giddy.

He takes me to the master bathroom, and it's only now that I realize he's filled the jacuzzi while I was working and it's ready to go.