Chapter 15 "A promise"

Start from the beginning

"Sir please You are a grown up, knowing that you are crying like a child..." Jimin said your father. Even some tears built up in jimin eyes but he controlled himself.

"Uncle don't cry...you will get sick.." Sujan told your father sitting on floor next to you.

"It's alright sujan now you're our happy princess right...you are big..you can't start crying like them..okay..." Jennie pout with little tears and rolled her eyes to lisa who hug her by side.

"Sir, it's time to her funeral.." father told your dad and he made himself stand by helping others hand.

It seemed that he had not eaten anything for several days. He seemed so weak.

Jimin separated you from the coffin and made you sit on chair. He wiped your tears. He touched his chest time to time due to pain he's having.

"Y/n stop crying don't cry please...I don't like it..." Jimin said touching his chest, you noticed but can't say anything.

Jimin and your dad went to the funeral with all the other men while you, sujan and her friends still in house. You still crying and sujan patted your back while jennie and lisa looking each other and said to not cry.

Everyone comes back from the funeral, jimin immediately comes towards you and sits on the side with a chair.

" y/n tell me one thing.. If you keep crying like this, your health will deteriorate, won't it, and will grandma like this thing ? " He hold your shoulders and said.

"C'mon now don't cry I'm here with you just stop crying y/n..grandma is in heaven now and she is watching you from above. She would not want her princess to spoil her health by crying like this and because of her... understood please..." Jimin told you even he started crying but silently without making any noise.

You notice that Jimin has tears in his eyes and he can't control them.

"Hmm.." you wiped your tears with little palm like a kid then You extended your hand to jimin's eyes, jimin was shocked to see this. you wiped his tears with your hands.

"Ehem.." jimin clear his throat as soon as he noticed that everyone is looking at both of you. He stood up and felt lit embracement.

*Ever since he came, the poor jimin is feeling only embracement*

There is a place in his heart for you. The closer he gets, the more he'll get to know you. He may hesitate to tell, but you will start seeing it yourself. You were also very surprised by Jimin's behavior. He had completely changed from before.

Grandma's death may be the foundation of a new relationship. She wanted to see her sweet baby girl getting into a relationship with the right person. Perhaps grandma will write the story ahead with her own hands.

"Flashback -

Grandma : where's my child y/n???

Your dad : She could not come to meet you, her classes is going on.

Grandma : Is she living there alone? How can you do that...

Your dad : No, I have not left her alone. jimin is a professor in my university he is very responsible man. She can trust him.

Grandma : what type of father you're?? You left your daughter with unknown ..

Your dad : he Isn't unknown...even she know him better then me...ughh you also met with him..remember I had a party when it was my birthday and he came too..

Grandma : Many people had come then would you keep your daughter with any of them ??

Your dad : eomma.. Remember, when you were coming down the stairs and suddenly your foot slipped, then the boy who helped you carried you down on his shoulder, was Jimin.

Grandma : was that jimin? And to whom y/n spoke very badly, y/n felt that he had dropped me and was trying to be a smart.

Your dad : yes eomma he's jimin now how can you say that he's bad guy??

Grandma : he is very pure man dear.. and y/n is stupid and kid.

Your dad : eomma yeah she's.. but Jimin is very kind hearted man, I know him from childhood even.

Grandma : seem to be good man for her..

Your dad : whattt?? Did you said what ??

Grandma : promise me that you will choose jimin as y/n's life partner and after my death..will tie them a thread, called marriage.

Your dad : eomma don't say stupid things... You'll never die please stop it.

Grandma : I want that man as my grand son in law and I'm giving this responsibility to you. You can assume it as my last wish.

Your dad : eomma.....hm..ok I will *giving her a warm smile*

Grandma : she will be very happy with him... actually I was thinking about him when I saw him in that party but I totally forgot about it..now your turn to be a great son of me..follow as I said and make me proud dear..

Your dad just nodded his head with yes.

Flashback end"

*To be continued*