Cherri!

Cherri POV: "Buh Angie I did nofin wong! He macked me fo no reason!" "I know you didn't do anything wrong sugar but Val is not, the best person to yell at, but ya still did it."

Flashback~

"I did nothing wrong! Why are you always yelling at me! You always make Vox hit us instead of your dumb*** self!" "How dare you speak to me like that! I gave you this job and I am your boss! I can do whatever I want to do to you!" We just went back and forth screaming at each other until he hit me. He smacked my cheek and I stood there. Trying to process what just happened, once the pain had set in a second later I turned around and walked to my room before falling onto the floor crying. Then Angel came in, "Hey Cherri- little bomb what happened?!" "Vaw got mad at me an he hit me!"  "Aww baby what did I say about yelling or talking back to Val?"

End of flashback

" Come here baby, give me a hug." I of course crawled over to Angie and he pulled me into his lap. "You okay sugar?" "I jus wan cuddle." "Okay, can I set you on your bed so we aren't on the floor?" "Yeah." He stood up with me and set me in the bed then grabed my littles box. "Sits!" "Don't yell at me Cherri, I'm just getting your stuff."  "Oh sowwie." "It's okay." He got up onto the bed and opened the box, putting my paci in imeadently. "Fan ou." It was much more messed up than usual since, small and sad, paci in my mouth. "You're welcome baby angel."

I know it was short, I'm sorry for not posting I got stuck but HariKurono_204helped me get unstuck, thank you, you are amazing.