CG Lucifer and Lilith x lil yn

As much as I love my they them stories I like to put myself in YN in my stories and I've been feeling weird while writing since I'm not using my own pronouns. So for this I will be using she her. Also! there will be no spanking in here I promise! Just mentions and threats to do it!

Lucifer POV: "daddy!" My little girl came running down the hall crying. "Oh poor princess what happened?" I ask as I see Lilith walking down the hall holding something. "Little one you get back here right now!" She yelled at YN clung to me. She's always a clingy baby but today was a different clingy. I then saw Lilith was holding a wooden spoon...one kept by the punishment chart. "Lilith what are you doing?" She grabbed our little by the wrist. "I'm gonna beat her ass for what she did!" I quickly grab the spoon and my little girl.  "Okay what did she even do?"

Lilith POV: "where do I start? After her nap she pulled my hair, then threw stuffies at me, refused to stay in timeout smacked me when I threatened a spanking, grabbed the spoon and threw it at me and broke a pencil when I tried to make her write lines!" I yelled and snatched the spoon back. Well, I tried to anyways. "Lucifer give me back the spoon!" I say and try to ignore the crying little in his arms. "Either give it back or I'll have you over my-!" I was quickly cut off by a blood curdling scream from out little. A scream only ever heard when she was sick. She always acted up when sick... Now I felt horrible.  "Sweet princess are you sick?" She nodded and cried more. I gently pick her up and cuddle her close before screaming at Lucifer. "Don't just stand there! Get her some medicine and a bath! Hurry!"