Little Liar

Fizzaroli POV: I don't even know how this happened! It just randomly happened. Ozzie and I were just joking around and he started babying me, talking to me like a child!

Asmodeus POV:  I was shocked when Fizz randomly hit me and told me to stop talkig to him like he was a baby. He was laughing a few seconds ago and now he was hitting me? "The hell was that for?" " 'm not baby!" We were both shocked that he spoke like that. I may or may not have known about age regression so I asked, " Hey, Fizzy something going on or?" "I have no Idea what you're talking about! I'm going to my room." And with that he got up and left to his room. I followed him and cracked the door a tiny bit to see him.

Fizzaroli POV: I ran to my room and shut the door flopping down onto my bed. I pulled my stuffed animal out from under my bed and hugged it to my chest while talking to myself, saying that, " stupid Ozzie, it's his fault I slipped. He kept babying me." I unzipped the bunny rabbit stuffies back and pulled out my paci. It was blue and pink with a lime green handle and a balloon horse on the middle.

Asmodeus POV: I opened the door all the way and leaned against the door frame. "Thought you weren't a little? Well either way your a little Liar." He sat up threw the stuffed rabbit and spit out the paci. "Get out!" "Hey that is no way to talk to an adult kid." "I don care get out!" Poor thing looked ready to cry. I walked over and picked him up. "You little guy need to be nicer." All I got in response was him wrapping his arms around my neck, then he buried his head in my neck. " 'm sorry." I smiled and started rubbing his back, "it's okay fizz." I bent down enough to grab the pacifier, picked it up and said, "Fizz bubs can you look at me?" He did and I popped the pacifier into his mouth. We both smiled and he laid his head down on my shoulder, slowly falling asleep.  I thought he was asleep and laid him down but he grabbed a hold of me. "Please don't leave me." I nodded and picked him back up after a few minutes he mumbled, "Dada I not a liar." I swear my heart if it was still there, exploded. "Im sorry for calling you a liar sweetie."