𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭.34

★ - 𝐌𝐀'𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐘 - ★
𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘎𝘖, 𝘐𝘓

"So he wasn't there when u went over there to his babymomma crib?" Ma'Kylin asked Kiro referring to Beezy.

It seems that ever since he got out the hospital from his jaw being dislocated..nobody has seen him.

Ky felt maybe he was hiding, but he was gonna make sure he found him.

"Nah he wasn't there I even texted him and got no response but I got me some pussy doeeeeeee" He replied laughing.

Ky looked at him as kiro pulled out his phone. "You fucked his babymomma?"

"Nigga I was going crazy in ha shit on god, bih pussy Fye as hell I see why she got a baby on the way again." Kiro smiled pulling up the video.

"Nigga I got a girl don't show me dat shit' dat bitch clit big as hell get that out my face foe." He pushed the phone away with a disgusted look on his face.

"Ima light Sy'Teia bottom lip on fire one day, she be talking hella crazy. Mf gon tell me "you walk like you got fucked in the ass" like what?" Kiro made a face looking stupid.

Ky laughed knowing that's definitely something she would say to Kiro.

"Touch my woman I promise yo granny won't see daylight. Ima hang that hoe in yo closet upside down." He threatened pointing at him.

"And where yo granny at?"

"The same place yo daddy at..in hell." Ky replied grabbing his lighter so he could light his blunt.

Kiro squinted his eyes at him and Ma'Kylin bucked at him making him flinch.

"Lil ass nigga."

"Crazy thing about it is' I just found out my pops died a couple days ago." Kiro grinned.

"So why the fuck is you grinning?" Ky looked confused as to why he was grinning like he did it or something.

"Mane ion know, Ian know buddy like dat doe. He had his own Lil family and shit ..a wife and a daughter I believe."

Kylin took a pull from his wood letting the smoke escape from his nose after he inhaled.

"This ain't therapy nigga ion wanna hear dat sappy shit." Ky said blankly looking down at his phone as his feet rested on the table.

Kiro threw a bullet at him. "Kill yo self ass eater."

Ky stared down at the bullet that fell into his lap. "If Ian feel like getting up I would've cracked yo muhfuckin skull open."

Kiro waved him off.

"Yeah I'll be over dere later ma' I'm at my grandma crib" Kiro talked into the phone smiling with his feet on the wall, Ky shook his head.

-

"Why is you calling my phone Nunu." Ma'Kylin sucked his teeth answering her phone call as he got out of his car arriving at Teia's apartment complex.