𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭.18

★ - 𝐒𝐘'𝐓𝐄𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒 - ★
𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘎𝘖, 𝘐𝘓

"Ouuu I'm sick of this fucking job" Sy'Teia mumbled watching the clock waiting for it to hit 4:30, soon as it did she was out.

She was tired of being on the phone all day listening to people complain about their insurance and all of that.

"Sy'Teia, could you please stop tapping your pen on the table ..it's annoying" Her co-worker jade said looking at her making a face.

Teia continued to tap the pen even harder, she didn't like jade due to the fact jade had a slick mouth.

"you can stop lookin over here shorty ima tap this muhfucka till I leave dis bitch." She told her with a mug on her face.

"Bitch ion know who you getting slick out the mouth wi- bitch Ian being slick wit shit, I said it directly to you and you heard me perfectly" Sy'Teia cut her off.

People in the office began to put their attention on the Two girls arguing, Sy'Teia wanted to fight but this would be her 2nd job she'd lose with in the past couple of months.

"Hoes wanna get loud for attention but won't get up and do nothing, I stay lettin you slide wit dat long ass mouth you got but bitch on my granny grave, I'll mop you ghee" She stood up from her chair, jade stayed seated not getting up.

"Okay ladies ladie- fuck on someone whea Robert ya white ass bet not touch me" She pointed at her boss as he was trying to diffuse the situation and grab Teia first.

-

"Why chu muggin fo, what happened?" Ma'Kylin asked while Sy'Teia stared at the screen looking agitated.

"I got fired for putting my hands on somebody so now I'm jobless but it's coo doe I can always get another" She responded

Things escalated quickly, she put her hands on Robert and jade so everything was just chaotic. Along with that jade was screaming how she was gonna press charges for assault.

Teia wasn't worried doe. She'd just whoop her ass again when she got out of jail.

"Why u out there fighting? I thought my baby was a sweetheart." He said "I am but bitches just like to test me at times." She says picking at her nails.

"Can you hurry up and come out here I miss you badly" Teia frowns, the attachment was no joke.

Ma'Kylin laughed.

"We gone see each other real soon' wats yo plans for the night?" He asked her while he sat in his car rolling up.

"I don't know ..probably shower, smoke and then go to sleep I have no friends to hang out wit. Kia still in Utah."

Her and Kia had talked it out on the phone and they made up, Teia owned up that she was wrong so the both of them apologized to each other.

"Mhmm' you ever check yo cash app? Cus it don't seem like it"

Sy'Teia looked side to side..she be forgetting she has a cashapp since she uses Apple Pay and her bank card so much.