𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭.23

★ - 𝐌𝐀'𝐊𝐘𝐋𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐄𝐘 - ★
𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘎𝘖, 𝘐𝘓

"Where he at?? Das all I wanna know" Ma'Kylin asked Kiro over the burner phone. Ky had yet another crime up his sleeve.

"Ummm shid nigga said he was gone to go pick up his son from his babymomma crib but you know if you need me to set dat shi up I will." Kiro says.

Ma'Kylin and Kiro knew eachother for a couple of years but they weren't close, they just always helped each other out when it came to something crazy.

They were both psycho. Kiro was more of he enjoyed shooting up houses randomly for fun while Ma'Kylin or should I say Kamikaze enjoyed the bloody stuff.

The two of them met during elementary school after they both fought eachother over a pair of scissors and then they ended up running into eachother again when they were grown.

"I'm not gone kill em just yet, I'm tryna make this Nigga suffer for a lil while." Ky said with a grin appearing on his face.

He couldn't do to much at the moment, the feds back watching the streets going door to door tryna figure out who's committing these evil homicides.

Especially in Utah due to the death of Karol and Syx, they were all over the news well mainly Karol cus she was white.

"I say shoot his car off the road ..just so det nigga can crash den dat way he'll suffer in the hospital."
Kiro suggests.

Ma'Kylin nods his head, that was smart idea so he agreed with it. This was just gonna be a warning to Beezy, for him to stay away from Teia.

"Aye u smart as hell' sometimes." Ma'Kylin mumbled before before hanging up then breaking the phone.

His real phone began to ring getting a FaceTime call from Sy'Teia for the 3rd time within 3 hours.

"Teia we just got off the phone' why u callin again mama?" He said looking down at the phone before pulling off from the parking lot.

"Cus I wanna know where you are, cus you needa come with me to the furniture store and you owe me a new wig." She told him only having One lash on when she popped up in the camera.

"How and why I gotta go to the furniture store..? Fuck." He made a face.

"U broke my damn bed boy tryna kill me last night." She fussed referring to what happened last night.

Dat shi was fye.

Ma'Kylin chuckled knowing he was going crazy on her but he didn't go too crazy.

"Ian break shit foe cus obviously who put it together ain't put it together right." He replied truly believing in what he said.

"First of all my daddy put it together and he did it right."

Fuck yo daddy.

Teia flipped the camera showing her bed, a side of the headboard popped off and the bed frame was broken so her mattress was on the floor.

"What chu showing me for? You was apart of it too." He shrugged focusing on the road.

"Ky don't piss me off u buying me another bed frame and I want the same exact one I had." Teia demanded.