𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭.24

★ - 𝐒𝐘'𝐓𝐄𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒 - ★
𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘎𝘖, 𝘐𝘓

"I said stop the violence." Sy'Teia squinted her eyes at Kia who was tryna get ready to go and fight lula.

Lula had went live once again talking crazy making yet..a fool out of herself once again this week.

Teia found it stupid, there was no point in whooping someone who was on drugs and is constantly gonna say outrageous things.

"Bitch you are not Kentrell get out my face." Kia waved her off slipping on her timbs she brung over.

Teia tried to talk her friend out of it and after 15 minutes of bribing Kia with cookies, she finally got her to let it go and sit back down.

"Yup realllll good ain't they? No wrapper quick and easy to get too" She smiled handing Kia another cookie to munch on after she took the wrapped off.

Kia nodded her head as she chewed on the cookies watching the Tv. "You really my babydaddy for real ion need no man."

"Bitch u was bouncing on Rylo dick not mines' if you don't go ahead and tell that Man U carrying his child kia." She tells her.

"Aren't you two months now?"

"Yes" Kia frowned "but he grieving and stuff and ion wanna put add more into the- he might grieve forever you never know so either way u gotta tell em."  Teia interrupts her.

She was just tryna tell her friend the right thing to do and the right way to do it.

Kia sighed staring down at her phone as it rung "I'll see you later I'm finna go home." She said getting up grabbing her stuff so she could leave.

They then said their goodbyes' and Kia was gone home.

"I'm so proud." Sy'Teia smiled placing her hand over her chest. "I should be a couples therapist." She says to herself.

Bitch you and yo nigga need one if anything.

"Fuck that nigga the fuck." She scrunched her face up, she wasn't fooling with Ma'Kylin at the moment.

She blocked him. They hadn't talked in like 3 days after the second day she blocked him.

Teia was tired of the on and off game; it was draining. But it was kinda her fault tho cus she fell every time.

Sy'Teia couldn't help it ...he knew how to get her every time.

Younger her didn't expect her love life to be like this, falling inlove with somebody who has stalked you was never apart of the plan.

But things happen for a reason right?

The sound of her phone could be heard from the coffee table, picking it up she sighed to herself staring at the unknown call.

She had received many missed calls back to back.

No Caller ID
InComing Call...

"Stop blowing my phone up Ky that's childish like be so fa real." She answered in an annoyed tone.

"Says the muhfucka who blocked me for nothing' u be fa real." He retorted, Teia rolled her eyes.