𝐂𝐡𝐩𝐭.21

*𝗘𝘅𝗰𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗔𝗻𝘆 𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀*

★ - 𝐒𝐘'𝐓𝐄𝐈𝐀 𝐖𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐒 - ★
𝘊𝘏𝘐𝘊𝘈𝘎𝘖, 𝘐𝘓

Walking to the front door of Kia's house she didn't even get the chance to ring the doorbell and the door swung open.

"You missed me? Cus I missed youuuuuuuu." Excitement was based on Kia's Voice as she hugged Sy'Teia.

"Yes I missed you, now what's the Suprise you had to tell me?" Teia asked with a raspy voice.

Safe to say her chest was still hurting and he knocked the voice out of her.

Walking in Teia closed and Locked the door behind herself.

Kia began to laugh for no reason being stupid like always.

"No bitch why u sound like u a transformer...u kinda scaring me." Kia scratched her head standing like a bowlegged person.

Kia paused staring at her.

"Ooogly oogly bitch!"

I hate dis hoe.

"Girlaaaaaaaaa" Teia dragged rolling her eyes. "Ju- just tell me your surprise cus I really need a nap." Her voice cracked.

"Okay, whew" She watched kia take a deep breath.

"Meandrylowasfuckingandhetoldmehewasbouttanutbutthedickwastoogoodtohearhimandikeptgoingnowimpregant." She said really fast leaving her out of breath.

"Girl what?? Can u talk normal..all I heard was lick me dry .." Teia said confusedly.

Sy'Teia didn't understand not one word that came out of Kia's mouth due to his fast she was talking all at one time.

"I'm pregnant bitch damn!" She blurted out flopping down onto the couch.

Teia sat there with her mouth dropped open..it was so unexpected for out of all people Kia to be pregnant.

"Well I said damnnnnnn bitch. Congratulations boo, I would get up and scream for you but I don't have the energy and I'm tired as fuck." Teia said lazily

She was very happy for her friend and happy to be a auntie now. She supported Kia One hundred percent.

"Thank you but it's only been a month since me and Rylo met eachother ..youn think that's too early even tho we've been talking for months..." Kia asked wanting Teia's opinion.

"Ummm..I don't know we'll it is early but it's not like you guys planned it. Stuff just happens but the only thing you needa worry about is the being in two separate states and he can't leave the house .." She stated

"See that's what I been stressing about ..ion think we can do this it's not gone work Teia and I haven't even told him yet because he's dealing with the death of his friend so I felt like now isn't the time."

"U gotta tell him one way or another Kia, all u guys have to do is talk and try to possibly work something out."

She honestly gave Kia the best advice she could at this very moment.